• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Process MP4 and MKV Files with mov_text or ASS Subs for Usage With Plex

Thanks for the kind words.
You have reminded me that my current version of the script seems sufficiently mature and I have posted it in the first post.
The main difference is that it will process .mp4 files with no prior remux to MKV and leave you with .mkv files with subtitles converted, as necessary.

ciao!
the software says "Cannot load nvcuvid.dll" can you help me?
thank you
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't paying attention. I am not sure how helpful I can be even now.
The software should not depend on any nvidia libraries explicitly. That makes me think that your ffmpeg installation might be configured to try to use hardware acceleration. Under the covers we depend on ffmpeg to do everything so it must be fully and correctly installed.
I found this article: https://github.com/Raveler/ffmpeg-cpp/issues/5
It explains that there was (back in 2019) an issue where if ffmpeg thought it might need to encode H.264, it would use an Nvidia hardware encode. It is hard to believe that is still the case, so make sure to update your ffmpeg installation.
That is about all I can suggest.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't paying attention. I am not sure how helpful I can be even now.
The software should not depend on any nvidia libraries explicitly. That makes me think that your ffmpeg installation might be configured to try to use hardware acceleration. Under the covers we depend on ffmpeg to do everything so it must be fully and correctly installed.
I found this article: https://github.com/Raveler/ffmpeg-cpp/issues/5
It explains that there was (back in 2019) an issue where if ffmpeg thought it might need to encode H.264, it would use an Nvidia hardware encode. It is hard to believe that is still the case, so make sure to update your ffmpeg installation.
That is about all I can suggest.
thank you ;-)

Back