• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Problems with Jerky Video

Thanks BigRick,

I looked around on other SlySoft forums and saw that this has been discussed many times. It seems that PowerDVD 7.3 is preferred by most. I am just going to stick with my OEM 7.3.

Thanks BigRick,

I looked around on other SlySoft forums and saw that this has been discussed many times. It seems that PowerDVD 7.3 is preferred by most. I am just going to stick with my OEM 7.3.

i was using powerdvd 8 for a while then all the problems started to happen and even a couple of weeks ago there was a patch that stop bluray playback so i dont know whats going on with that version but i do know that it will be awhile before i install it again not to mention we need to hack it to keep HDDVD playback

Back