• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Problems with DVD-

peterpedal

I have problems with CloneDvd when it have to write, there is no problems to endcode a film, but when CloneDVd begins to write on DVD- it says bad dics(Write DVD 1011w2), no problems with a DVD+, I have a LG H20L and Samsung SH-S203B with the latest software version. There is the same problems witht both drive. When I write with Nero 8 are ther no problems. I have unzipped and installed the Write DVD.dll
Hope for some help

Last edited:
from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST!)

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (not Valueline), Verbatim Datalife Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, TDK B-grade junk sold from Costcos, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
For +R DL blank media use Verbatim (preferably made in Singapore) or MAM-A +R DL 8x only.

b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)

c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this

d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.): click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15537

e) Click this and read

f)
i) Ensure Anydvd is running.
ii) Put an original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
iii) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
iv) Select "Create Logfile"
v) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
vi) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
viii) Go to your My Documents folder
ix) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step vi)
x) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
xi) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
xii) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
xiii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
xiv) click "upload"
xv) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
I am using Verbatim media, but only DVD- gives problems not DVD+
Nero 8 can write without any problems.
Incd removed

There are no problems with decoding film, but only when Clone Dvd begins to write on a DVD+

There are no problems with decoding film, but only when Clone Dvd begins to write on a DVD+

I didn't ask if you had problems decoding the film.
Go through all the steps listed, especially step f.
And when you do step f, use this version of Anydvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=145171&postcount=1

Additionally, provide the following requested information:

1 ) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

2) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

Last edited:
I have attached zip file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 1
Follow the steps in the order that they are listed in:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.9)

1. Update Anydvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=145171&postcount=1

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

3. i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

clbstor (system32\drivers\clbstor.sys), Version: 5.0.0.3004 (5.0.0.3004)
Company: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
FileVersion: 5.0.3004
ProductVersion: 5.0.3004

From CyberLink InstantBurn's packet writing software . . . packet writing software in general is bad news and interferes with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable.

Pfc (system32\drivers\pfc.sys), Version: 2.5.0.202 (2.5.0.202)
Company: Padus, Inc.
Product: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
Copyright: (C) Padus, Inc. 1999-2001. All rights reserved.
Description: Padus(R) ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 2, 5, 0, 202
ProductVersion: 2, 5, 0, 202

It's possible that this Padus ASPI filter is also causing conflicts.

i) Create a backup of your registry: click http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program in my opinion)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "clbstor". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "pfc". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever program installed those filters may no longer work properly.

5. After rebooting check to ensure clbstor and PFC are gone (check using imgburn again)

6. Try an 8x burn speed. Do not burn at max

7. Provide media codes and country where your blank media was made (the ones you're having problems with)

8. Create another Anydvd .zip log file, and upload it.

Last edited:
I have done nearly what you recommended, CloneDvd write now on DVD-. I have not removed clbstor and pfc, but when CloneDvd begins to write Power dvd starts so it is the clbstor filter make the problems, but I am using PowerDvd to play Blueray discs so I am not sure I will remove clbstor, and it look like that Clone Dvd works.
Thank you for your help

I have done nearly what you recommended, CloneDvd write now on DVD-. I have not removed clbstor and pfc, but when CloneDvd begins to write Power dvd starts so it is the clbstor filter make the problems, but I am using PowerDvd to play Blueray discs so I am not sure I will remove clbstor, and it look like that Clone Dvd works.
Thank you for your help

clbstor is not required for Powerdvd at all. Clbstor is from Instantburn (packet writing software) from Cyberlink.

I strongly recommend you remove clbstor from your registry as I instructed.

I have Powerdvd 7 Ultra and Powerdvd 8 Ultra. I do not have Instantburn installed, and, more importantly, clbstor is not in my registry.

Make sure Powerdvd is not running when you're using Clonedvd since Powerdvd can limit access of the drive to Clonedvd (and also cause other problems).

Last edited:
Back