• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] problems w reading ALIAS series4 region 2 (Hungary)

pitrabbit

Most of the time I have really no problem w any kind of DVD BUT this 4th series of ALIAS (region2) makes me crazy! CloneDVD sees the correct chapter list only in the 1st DVD but the 2nd and 3rd are not working. All the chapters appear with the length of 0:00 minutes. This reading problem exists even after rebooting w/o AnyDVD. Even a standard media player unable to play the chapters. LG DVD player have no problem with it. Might it be some kind of protection?:bowdown: thanks for answering

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.4.4_Info_Z_ALIAS_SEASON_4_DISC_2.zip
    123.1 KB · Views: 6
Most of the time I have really no problem w any kind of DVD BUT this 4th series of ALIAS (region2) makes me crazy! CloneDVD sees the correct chapter list only in the 1st DVD but the 2nd and 3rd are not working. All the chapters appear with the length of 0:00 minutes. This reading problem exists even after rebooting w/o AnyDVD. Even a standard media player unable to play the chapters. LG DVD player have no problem with it. Might it be some kind of protection?:bowdown: thanks for answering

Please try to temporary disable the option "Remove protection based on defective sectors" in AnyDVD settings for these discs.

Don't forget to reset the option when done.

It works!!!

Thanks! What is the hint behind it?
GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! What is the hint behind it?
GREAT!!!!!!!!!

AnyDVD's AI scanner made a big mess. I'll investigate why it does so, so this won't happen again in the future...

ooooh no

I was so happy when CloneDVD showed the exact lenght of time datas a couple minutes ago
BUT
when I select certain addresses it stops with error: data error (cyclic redundancy check) most of the time BUT NOT ALWAYS!? It happens when it shows the preview correctly, but in most cases not.
I tried to go further, but dvd structure repair also stopped w error. I am stucked here.

Attachments

• error_clonedvd2922_alias_4_2.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Which country is this disc (set) from? UPC/EAN code?

Can you please try AnyDVD 6.5.4.5 beta?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=30123

Thank you!

Back