• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Problem ripping The Day after Tomorrow Region B

Saber

Hi
I am having problems ripping a copy of They day after tomorrow to my HDD.

I used the latest version of TSmuxer 1.8.35 to rip the m2ts file.
It will rip fine but file is corrupted. The playback is all green with glitches.

This is the only BD i have problems with, i am running Anydvd HD 6.5.3.4

I have attached a copy of the log file.

Cheers

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_DAYAFTERTOMORROW_F1.zip
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
What are you playing it back in, as an unprotected ISO of the full disc works fine for me

Hi
I am having problems ripping a copy of They day after tomorrow to my HDD.

I used the latest version of TSmuxer 1.8.35 to rip the m2ts file.
It will rip fine but file is corrupted. The playback is all green with glitches.

This is the only BD i have problems with, i am running Anydvd HD 6.5.3.4

I have attached a copy of the log file.

Cheers

Does the playback appear fine if you play the disc from the BD drive? Does the playback appear fine if you rip the disc to an ISO, mount it, and then watch it?

If you answer yes to the above questions then the problem isn't with AnyDVD HD and belongs in the High Definition Software forum since the problem was caused by either the ripping method used with a third-party application or the method in which you are going about playback.

Hi.

You wouldn't belive it but it was a codec problem.

The codec was AVC and i was playing back the m2ts file in MPC.
I didn't realise it but it was using the internal MPC codec to play the file.

As soon as i turned the option off to use MPC internal AVC decoder FFDSHOW pick it up and it works fine now.

All that and it was just a dam codec.

Thanks for the quick repsones.

I would believe it, that's why I asked how you were playing it

Back