• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] problem eagle eye

psbc

I"m having a problem with eagle eye and clone. While at 1 percent of backing up my orginal it shuts computer down.Its done this 3 times in a row,I've attached a zip per instructions of sending erroe log.Newbie so hope i did it right first time sending error log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_EAGLE_EYE_D1_AC.zip
    78 KB · Views: 5
Well, first of all, this disc has nothing interesting on it with respect to protection.

Secondly, your computer powering down is indicative of a bad power supply, overheating, or something else on your system . . .

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

ASAPIW2k (system32\drivers\ASAPIW2k.sys), Version: 6.0.2.27 (6.0.2.0)
Company: Pinnacle Systems GmbH
Product: asapi
Copyright: (c) 1997-2003 by Pinnacle Systems GmbH
Description: ASAPI
FileVersion: 6, 0, 2, 27
ProductVersion: 6, 0, 2, 0

Asapiw2k.sys - Used by Pinnacle Studio 9 by Pinnacle systems or VOB Computersysteme GMBH

That filter may cause problems

incdrm (system32\drivers\incdrm.sys), Version: 4.3.18.0 (4.3.18.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: EasyWrite Reader
Copyright: Copyright 1995-2005 Nero AG and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Description: Ahead MRW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 4, 3, 18, 0
ProductVersion: 4, 3, 18, 0

InCDPass (System32\DRIVERS\InCDPass.sys), Version: 4.3.18.0 (4.3.18.0)
Company: Nero AG
Product: InCD
Copyright: Copyright 1995-2005 Nero AG and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Description: Ahead RW Filter Driver
Trademarks: InCD is a trademark of Nero AG
FileVersion: 4, 3, 18, 0
ProductVersion: 4, 3, 18, 0

Nero's Incd is packet writing software, which can cause strange reading and writing issues/conflicts with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable. You're also using version 4, which is extremely bad news.

2. i) Create a backup of your registry: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Asapiw2k". Click "remove selected filter". Select "incdrm". Click "remove selected filter". Select "InCDPass". Click "remove selected filter"Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind that whatever program installed that filter may no longer function properly.

3. Open up your computer case. Check for dust in fans. Get your power supply checked

Last edited:
Try running stress test , I am also thinking it has to do with power supply.

Would it be possible to give general detail about you PC.

Thanks guys the problem was my processor was bad.Changed out and clone went back to working fine but as always thanks for replying

Back