• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved ] Para+ Taylor Hawkins Tribute not downloadable

rpimonitrbtch

So, first thing's first, initially, it wasn't appearing on Prime, but it has since shown up there and is working fine... so I have a workaround.

That said... using Paramount+ directly, does not. It's searchable, but clicking it brings up an empty episode-selection popup... season dropdown is empty. Logs show "[Error] [paramount] Unable to fetch season numbers/descriptions"

Seems like this particular program might be a bit of an edge case...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.0.astlog
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.0.astlog
    117 KB · Views: 0
Add it to your list online and it will appear. It's probably better on Prime though

That's usually a workaround for something not being returned in a search, which wasn't the problem I was having... It's that when I clicked on the thing that DID show up in my search, there was nothing available to download.

That said, apparently, they added a second "episode", the hour-long edit and the full concert, and now it seems to be working normally. Of course, I also tried the "add to list" thing at the same time, so... I can't really be sure which was the actual solution.

Anyway, guess there's nothing to be fixed anymore... at least not with this title.

So, first thing's first, initially, it wasn't appearing on Prime, but it has since shown up there and is working fine... so I have a workaround.

That said... using Paramount+ directly, does not. It's searchable, but clicking it brings up an empty episode-selection popup... season dropdown is empty. Logs show "[Error] [paramount] Unable to fetch season numbers/descriptions"

Seems like this particular program might be a bit of an edge case...
I downloaded it the morning after it aired from P+ with no problem. There was a partial concert and the full concert, over 5 hours long.

Back