• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] no luck with game jackal

cjbrown80

Hi all,
I'm new to Game Jackal, just purchased the key last night.
I've tried to make several profiles with BioShock and Gears of War but they aren't working. I'm running a Q6600 on Vista Ultimate x64. No v-drives running or any of that, both games US DVD. Been getting this error
Gamejackal

Any ideas?
-Chris

Sorry. The error is "Access violation at address 0053B777 in module '19677GJ.exe.' Read of address 0000000B." I've got AVG 8 running and windows defender, and the drive is a Lite-On LH20A1L. What other info do you need?

Sorry again, here's the log. I thought I got it the first time.

Attachments

• Summary.txt
    4 KB · Views: 2
When does the error occur? (i.e. creating the profile and before the game starts. or during profiling etc). Also are you running the latest version of GJ?

As soon as I click the icon to start the game. The profile I believe was made successfully.

OK... Did two unistall/reinstalls and everything works great now. Don't know why, though.

Gears of War
Bioshock
Mass Effect
World in Conflict
Hellgate: London
SimCity Societies
Assassin's Creed
C&C 3: TW
Red Alert 3
Crysis 64bit
Ghost Recon: AWF

Thanks to those of you who did respond.
Game Jackal rules.
As usual, SlySoft has another revolutionary product.
-Chris

Back