• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] NFS Most Wanted profile not working

Unfortunately, this has not helped. It still takes ages to make a profile and then when I try to run it I get the same message saying that Speed.exe has stopped working properly.

Ok, we are trying to get a new beta up in the next few days. Try that when it's released.

Last edited:
Ok, we are trying to get a new beta up in the next few days. Try that when it's released.
Despite your subsequent edit, I did notice that you said "in the next day or two" before it was replaced with a less optimistic forecast :D

Just as a bit of FYI, I have tested 2 other games in my list of profiles that have SafeDisc protection:

1. Call of Duty 2:
Scanning -> D:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 2\CoD2SP_s.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 3150807 (03013D7h) Byte(s)
-> File has 1356759 (014B3D7h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 01B6000h
[!] Safedisc 4.60.000 detected !
protection level: Standard
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> cdkey
2. Far Cry:
Scanning -> D:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 1228983 (012C0B7h) Byte(s)
-> File has 1170615 (011DCB7h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 0E400h
[!] Safedisc 3.20.022 detected !
Both profiles work just fine. Not sure what to make of that but I hope you'll find this info helpful.

P.S. Here's the scan info for NFS: MW
Scanning -> D:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted\speed.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 7254894 (06EB36Eh) Byte(s)
-> File has 1192814 (012336Eh) bytes of appended data starting at offset 05C8000h
[!] Safedisc v3.20 - v4.xx or newer [removed version] detected !
removed version is Safedisc v4.60.000
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Check String -> Please insert
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> CDKey
[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection

Doh... was hoping no one would notice ;)
I just about managed to. Anyway, I seem to recall you saying that a new beta will be ready in a few days and that was over a week ago. It's not unreasonable for one to define "few days" as being in single digits so I'm hoping that you will bring good news this weekend.

Back