• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Need for Speed Shift

Anakha56

Need for Speed Shift is throwing up a "Conflict with emulation software" error.

According to Protection ID EA is using Securom V7.4.

Even if you have quite out of GJ completely it is still being picked up. Will upgrade to version 4 beta to see if a difference is made.

Even if you have quite out of GJ completely it is still being picked up. Will upgrade to version 4 beta to see if a difference is made.

I'm pretty sure SamuriHL has this game, and I believe GJ works for him.

If you require help, you need to click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824, and provide the requested information.

It did work :?

I uninstalled GJ and deleted everything related and installed beta 4 and it came right. Maybe I had a bad driver install? I have no clue.

It did work :?

I uninstalled GJ and deleted everything related and installed beta 4 and it came right. Maybe I had a bad driver install? I have no clue.

Oh, that's good that it's working now for you. :clap:

Can you do me a favor?

Provide the answer to question 3, please:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

saying:
What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting about issues (and include that information)! Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the protection name and the version number.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

hmm he kind of already did, just didn't specify the exact numbers...

i've copy/pasted the information from another forum burnerhead..
here u go...

Title: Need for Speed: Shift
Version: v1.0
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
Publisher: Electronic Art
Language: multi5 (ENG/GER/ITA/ESP/FRA)
MediaType: DVD9

Scanning -> \Need for Speed SHIFT\shift.exe
File Type : 32-Bit Exe (Subsystem : Win GUI / 2), Size : 15699216 (0EF8D10h) Byte(s)
-> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 0EF7800h, size : 01510h / 05392 byte(s)
[File Heuristics] -> Flag : 00000000000000000000000000000101 (0x00000005)
[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.40.0008
[!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> Invalid serial
- Scan Took : 1.875 Second(s)

perhaps the .0008 fell off in their initial post.. anyway, no idea how that helps you, as the .xxxx end are sub builds, if there was anything substantially different it'd be a new build like 7.41
oh and, 7.40.0009 seems to be the latest

Back