• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Marvel's Avengers - Endgame slow conversion when down-converting audio

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
As with Captain Marvel when trying to convert Avengers - Endgame the process occurs glacially slow when down-converting audio. Previously, with Captain Marvel the slow process occurred when converting or keeping the original DTS-HD 7.1 audio. Apparently when keeping the original audio the processing slowdown has been resolved in CloneBD 1.2.5.1. When keeping the original audio Avenger's Endgame compresses to BD-25 very quickly. No such luck when down-converting, however. Avengers - Endgame took over 3 hours at ~21 fps when converting DTS-HD to AC3 5.1.

Logs attached.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.1.AVENGERS_ENDGAME.cbdlog
    582.4 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_W_AVENGERS_ENDGAME_DC8F9D9C_67EB08BE.ziplog
    558.8 KB · Views: 2
Processing completed in 10 minutes 22 seconds. Everything looks good on my end.

Thanks for resolving this issue.

Don't know how to get a message to a member directly so I am posting here.
Question for DrinkLyeAndDie. How do you get conversion rates up to 444 fps? What is your system configurtion?
Mine is: Processor - Intel Core i7 (960 @ 3.20GHZ): Ram - 12.0 GB: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit): DVD Drive - LG Model WH16NS40

By using a dedicated graphics card. Using fastest speed my 1080 can hit 5-600fps, best quality hits around 340.and as to private messages, top right corner of the forum 'conversations' it's called. Or click on the avatar of the user :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Don't know how to get a message to a member directly so I am posting here.
Question for DrinkLyeAndDie. How do you get conversion rates up to 444 fps? What is your system configurtion?
Mine is: Processor - Intel Core i7 (960 @ 3.20GHZ): Ram - 12.0 GB: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit): DVD Drive - LG Model WH16NS40

Windows 10 Pro 1803 x64
ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard
Intel Core i7 6700K
32 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 RAM
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2060 OC

Source drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Destination drive: Toshiba X300 HDD

I create an ISO via the AnyDVD ripper and then process the ISO with CloneBD. CUDA hardware acceleration is used for decoding/encoding. Encoder quality set to Highest Quality.

Back