• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Mama Mia

cp1966

I tried making a backup of MAma Mia and it did not turn out. I do not know how to post a "log', but it appeared to have ben made fine.

I used Clone CD and AnyDVD v 6.5.1.1 and made a whole copy onto a verbatim DL disc. Starting at chapter 11, the back up stopped playing in a Toshiba standard DVD player. It was not recognized in my PS3, and my Sony DVD jukebox only played the warning notice at the begining, and then it stopped reading it.

I very rarely have playback issues using Slysoft products. I am going to try making another copy.

Last edited:
I very rarely have playback issues using Slysoft products. I am going to try making another copy.

Yes.. Slysoft products had no issue with Mama-Mia,
So you caught a bad disk, or hit a bad button or something strange.
For now we'll assume your burner is healthy.
-W

Last edited:
I did update to the newer beta AnyDVD version, and I will try watching the backup tonight (actually my daughter will).

Funny, when I posted this thread, I was replying to someone elses, but now I see its my own thread. Ididnt mean to start my own.

Ididnt mean to start my own.

Please do in the future. Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

1-The other back up works. Either the new beta anydvd did the trick or I had a bad disc.

2-Webslinger, understood.

1-The other back up works. Either the new beta anydvd did the trick or I had a bad disc.

2-Webslinger, understood.

I'm glad you got things working. By the way, make sure you're using Anydvd 6.5.1.4 beta (was released recently). Take care

Back