• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Issue With Hulu Movies

jtnoel

I have a paid subscription to Hulu. I'm logged in just fine and can download shows, etc. But all of the movies are grayed out. I've tried switching profiles in the account but still doesn't work.

Some things will be greyed unless you have the live subscription. However I know that was a bug at some point as well so make sure you are running AS latest.

I have a paid subscription to Hulu. I'm logged in just fine and can download shows, etc. But all of the movies are grayed out. I've tried switching profiles in the account but still doesn't work.

You didn't include a log file, but I am guessing you are not using the current beta which is available from a post at the top of the forum (and copied here to save you a step). ;-) Let us know if 1.3.2.2 resolves your Hulu issue. Thanks.

Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.2.2 beta 2022-02-04

• Fix: Hulu implementation miscategorized some movies as unavailable
  • Improved: Amazon Prime Playlist parsing performance improvement
  • Fix: still some Amazon Series, when queued, could crash the application (different cause)
  • Fix: "Navigation is disabled" message when Amazon JS code triggers navigation events
  • some minor changes and fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues, post a logfile please, no logfile no help. Why did you post and go off the air, if you want help you have to be here.

That means you have the cheap subscription, and they arent available to your account. Post a logfile.

The recent Hulu fix works fine for me now....All movies are showing up for me with version 1.3.2.2. (nothing grayed out)

I have a Hulu subscription as well

You didn't include a log file, but I am guessing you are not using the current beta which is available from a post at the top of the forum (and copied here to save you a step). ;-) Let us know if 1.3.2.2 resolves your Hulu issue. Thanks.

Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.2.2 beta 2022-02-04

• Fix: Hulu implementation miscategorized some movies as unavailable
  • Improved: Amazon Prime Playlist parsing performance improvement
  • Fix: still some Amazon Series, when queued, could crash the application (different cause)
  • Fix: "Navigation is disabled" message when Amazon JS code triggers navigation events
  • some minor changes and fixes

That fixed it, thanks!

I still occasionally see greyed out movies that I am able to watch in a browser. What seems to fix it is to play a bit of the movie(doesn't even have to be on the same PC), then re-launch AnyStream. That's fixed it for me. I'm not on the latest beta but the latest stable release.

I still occasionally see greyed out movies that I am able to watch in a browser. What seems to fix it is to play a bit of the movie(doesn't even have to be on the same PC), then re-launch AnyStream. That's fixed it for me. I'm not on the latest beta but the latest stable release.
Our beta are as good as the release version, the only reason they are beta is to get a fix out fast for some people. Upgrade to the latest version.

Back