• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] iso file creating

Yukari

When creating an iso file from creating an image file with AnyDVD HD, does AnyDVD HD emit an error when the drive has an error such as reading error?
Ignore and create iso file until the end?

My experience is AnyDVD HD will return a modal dialogue with an error and an OK button. For instance, if an external hard disk fails to seek properly, the data is not written properly thus AnyDVD reveals an error. After the OK button is pressed, I believe another dialogue appears that prompts for deletion of data written to that juncture. This has not occurred for me in quite some time, but that is how I recall the process.

Thank you.

Is an error returned even if the Blu-ray drive does not read properly?

I believe so because that would be a disc read error. If I back up a scratched or damaged DVD, an error dialogue will be revealed. I would not do so if I suspected it to be damaged but it has occurred previously. None of the handful of Blu-ray discs I possess are damaged and thus cannot test Blu-ray discs specifically but the logic is valid.

When creating an iso file from creating an image file with AnyDVD HD, does AnyDVD HD emit an error when the drive has an error such as reading error?
Yes.
Ignore and create iso file until the end?
It will ask you, how to proceed. Abort, Retry or Ignore. Ignore will ignore all further errors, but you'll get an error list at the end.

>>Soft and Sly >>James

Thank you very much.

relieved.

Back