• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved" Is Amazon Pay channels borked again?

ChuckH

I am getting the same error, stating that the stream can't be decrypted on Amazon Prime again. It was working this morning.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    476.4 KB · Views: 3
Having same issue, very new to AnyStream so unsure how to handle reporting issues like these

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    500.8 KB · Views: 2
  • QI - S13E07 - Middle Muddle.astlog
    501.5 KB · Views: 3
Can you tell me exactly the name of the film and the subtitles you checked?

Learning Statistics on the Great Courses channel, English subtitles. I then tried a single episode of another show on the same channel, so I didn't load the entire season and got the same error.

Okay, I am able to download shows from other channels on AP, so it might be specific to the Great Courses.

Having same issue, very new to AnyStream so unsure how to handle reporting issues like these
and you I can't even find anything called Middle Muddle on Amazon. I know its there because I saw it in your logfile but you must be in a different region, I will also send yours to support. Did all the other episodes download fine?

Mine is QI Season 13 E 07 - 16 as well as all episodes on Season 14.
Paid for BritBox Channel - 1080p Eng Subtitles

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-13 204000.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-13 204000.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 3
I tried with VPN and without, I got Season 10, 11, and 12 without VPN.

Yes you have no more token, take a nap and try again tomorrow it seems Britbox is having issues. VPNs will not work well with Britbox, its hoit and miss, AS does not support VPNs.

I am getting the same error, stating that the stream can't be decrypted on Amazon Prime again. It was working this morning.
Chuck, you are having issues that I am not sure of, it seems there is an Amazon server issue, but I cant be sure, so I sent it to support, see if regular Amazon channels work fines and if not leave a logfile.

Amazon is not borked it is some pay channels that are "Borked" :(

I have been able to download from the main Amazon site. It does seem to be limited to the Great Courses channel.

I will have more information in the morning, it's the middle of the night on a weekend, the developers work 16 hours a day but we do give them some time off LOL. Sorry about the errors, we will get this either fixed or Amazon will, I can't tell whether it's their server or ours.

Back