• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved I paid for a lifetime access of anystream but I accendtly cancelled the payment

Topsy Crets

I paid for a lifetime access of anystream with btc but I accidently cancelled the payment but I think I still received the license file but I cant send a new payment. I'm just stuck on the STEP 4/4

Yes I did but i had canceled the the transaction. I have the btc to send a payment for AS since like i said i accidently cancelled the first one. I just sent support a message via link from RedFox 1 Thanks for the fast response @Ivan @RedFox1

I also replied to your support ticket a minute ago.

You paid with Bitcoin and received the license email, so everything seems to be fine from our side.

Even if you cancelled the order: each order has it's unique BTC address and license email will be sent automatically after BTC has been sent to this particular address and the transaction pops up in blockchain.

Last edited:
Oh Ok my mistake if everything is fine then my apologies, Im some what knew to sending bitcoin so i figured i had screwed something up. Thank you very much for the help and quick response. Keep up the awesome work.

Back