• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Hulu only in Stereo (AS 1.4.2.0)?

Ineedhelp2000

Just noticed all attempted Hulu downloads do not allow Audio selection and is always locked at a low bit rate Stereo. Anyone else experiencing this? I just tried Handmaid's Tale S1E1, Lupin III: First, The Dark Knight, and Fight Club to choose totally random and disparate titles. Tried closing and restarting app as well.

Thanks

Maybe a log file would help me see what the issue is.:) If its what I think it is, its already fixed in the next release coming soon.

Ever since Hulu has been supported, that’s always been a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upgraded to latest build today. Audio still locked on all items tried.
upload_2022-9-13_10-15-48.png

I've just never seen it on every title. Seems to be recent, at least on my side.
I am not sure if it always was like this and I never used Hulu, so I cannot speak from experience.
But the low quality is a fact.

I too thought it was a bug once. I had never noticed it being locked before, but I went back and looked. Almost every 720p non-disney title had 69kbps (ish) stereo as the audio. Those that didn't were rare and didn't come from Hulu.

Hulu’s streaming library and Live TV programming automatically stream audio in 2.0 stereo quality. However, some devices can also play select live content and on-demand titles in high definition 5.1 surround sound

Not AS. Sorry.

I tried downloading the same shows which are available on both Disney+ and Hulu

Glee
Love Victor

Hulu only has stereo soundtrack while Disney+ has full 5.1 surround on both shows.

I tried downloading the same shows which are available on both Disney+ and Hulu

Glee
Love Victor

Hulu only has stereo soundtrack while Disney+ has full 5.1 surround on both shows.
Post a log file.

Back