• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Hulu DL Error

Mir001

(This article was written using a machine translator.)

Hello,
An error occurs when attempting to download files from Hulu.
Could you check my log and let me know the solution?

(I can watch this video at Hulu website, but cannot download it with Anystream)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.0.astlog
    198.1 KB · Views: 4
Can you tell us what error you are getting and what the title is so we can possibly try it as well?

A dev will check your log I am sure.

Same here. For me, it happened when I tried to download Holey Moley S04E08, which just dropped this morning.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.0.astlog
    196.7 KB · Views: 2
The title is "Fearless Chef", and...
I could download Every files before 4 hours, but now, I cannot download EVERY videos.
I've got just 31 srt files without videos(and lost 31 tokens)...

Last edited:
The title is "Fearless Chef", and...
I could download Every files before 4 hours, but now, I cannot download EVERY videos.
I've got just 31 srt files without videos(and lost 31 tokens)...
I am very sorry this happened to you but it takes time to break DRM especially when they change it on the same series, or new movies, I cannot tell you how long this will take, but I will ask you to please be patient, we are working very hard to get all the episodes and movies to you but that just is not possible at this time. The providers are changing the DRM at different intervals and all programs of this type are having the same issues. Our developers are working as hard as they can for you, but again it takes time. Thank you for your understanding.

Could you check my log and let me know the solution?
For some reason, AS can detect the video bitrate and so on, but it lasts 0 seconds:
Code:
00:01:44.116 - [Notice] [vendor:hulu] Start download
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu] Playlist information
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu]     Series: The Fearless Chef, season: 1, episode: 1, episode title: Bolivia
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu]         video: duration 00:00:00.000
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu]             1280x720, codec "avc1.64001F", framerate: 29.970030, bitrate: 4546851
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu]         audio: duration 00:00:00.000
00:01:44.117 - [Notice] [playlist:hulu]             en / , codec "mp4a.40.5", stereo, samplerate 48000, bitrate 77812

Also, it cannot start to download it:
Code:
00:01:46.627 - [Error] Error retrieving license: 400 / HTTP error 400
00:01:46.628 - [Debug] [License] reserve -1 before: 1
00:01:46.628 - [Error] [vendor:hulu] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (400, HTTP error 400)
00:01:48.208 - [Notice] [Mux:hulu] Download process was aborted.
00:01:48.231 - [Notice] [Mux:hulu] The file is not valid.

So there are some strange things going on. Either you have something in your network (try again at a later point if anything has changed) or they changed their DRM, as already mentioned. If that is the case, you have to wait until the devs fixed it.

May be a DRM change.

I'm trying to download the latest episode of Orville which dropped today, Episode 4, but getting some kind of initialization error when the download tries to start.

Yes, I can play the episode on the Hulu website just fine.

Attaching log file, hope it can shed some light....

EDIT: This is a new issue because I have downloaded the previous episodes as they released over the last few weeks.

IOW, it's not a subscription level issue.

T

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1.astlog
    202.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May be a DRM change.

I'm trying to download the latest episode of Orville which dropped today, Episode 4, but getting some kind of initialization error when the download tries to start.

Yes, I can play the episode on the Hulu website just fine.

Attaching log file, hope it can shed some light....

EDIT: This is a new issue because I have downloaded the previous episodes as they released over the last few weeks.

IOW, it's not a subscription level issue.

T

I cannot snag that episode either and I had gotten the others.

I don't have hulu in my region, just my 2 cents it's available on D+ over here but i could grab it there just fine. So just about has to be a hulu issue.

Thank you I will pass this on to the developers, we have much work to do, as the DRM is changing all the time, especially with new shows. We apologize for any inconvenience .;)

I cannot snag that episode either and I had gotten the others.
Same here with Hulu - The Orville S3E04

Ok, so it's not just me...

I think Hulu (and perhaps other providers) may be changing DRM's more frequently in an effort to thwart apps like AS.

Maybe. :=(

Plays fine in Chrome, Firefox and on SmartTv's.

Watching the newest Orville Season 3 episode is such a ritual here on Thursdays now that I'll probably download the Hulu app today and just play it on the Smart TV.

Who knows, may even like it better since it'll probably be in 1080p.

Then when AS defeats this new set of DRM's, will download the episode to keep with the others for "posterity". LOL

I will pass this on to the developers, we have much work to do, as the DRM is changing all the time, especially with new shows. We apologize for any inconvenience

Thank you Redfox 1.

It's certainly not your fault.

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. ;)

T

Ok, so it's not just me...

I think Hulu (and perhaps other providers) may be changing DRM's more frequently in an effort to thwart apps like AS.

Maybe. :=(

Watching the newest Orville Season 3 episode is such a ritual here on Thursdays now that I'll probably download the Hulu app today and just play it on the Smart TV.

Then when AS defeats this new set of DRM's, will download the episode to keep with the others for "posterity". LOL

Thank you Redfox 1.

It's certainly not your fault.

As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game. ;)

T
Our developers are up to the task, believe me, this is not our first circus, we have been around the block a few times. I cant give a timeline but failure is not an option.:cool:

Our developers are up to the task

I have no doubt of that!

The developers seem to be able to handle whatever is throw at them and come out on top! (y)

I cant give a timeline but failure is not an option.:cool:

LOL!

Never crossed my mind.

I know it's a "when" they will defeat it, not an "if". :D

Thanks again.

T

... I'll probably download the Hulu app today and just play it on the Smart TV.

Did just that and the improved picture was nice.

The ad interruptions.... not so much! :LOL:

I had actually forgotten I have an ad-level Hulu subscription thanks to AS -- was shocked when the first ad came on - LOL!

Looking forward to things getting back to normal and getting my AS Orville Thursday downloads in the near future <fingers crossed>. :p

Good luck, developers.

T

Tried the Orville episode again with 1.3.8.2 and this time wasn't able to initiate a download at all.

Got this screen when I clicked on "Orville"...

upload_2022-6-27_7-36-31.png

Log file attached, in case it will be helpful.

EDIT: I should add that I'm able to download other Hulu selections ok.

So far, just getting this with Orville (and I've successfully downloaded episodes of the series in earlier weeks)...

T

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.2.astlog
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tried the Orville episode again with 1.3.8.2 and this time wasn't able to initiate a download at all.

Got this screen when I clicked on "Orville"...

View attachment 65975

Log file attached, in case it will be helpful.

T

Not trying to say you don't have a problem at all. But it worked for me OK.

Not trying to say you don't have a problem at all. But it worked for me OK.

It did?

Were you able to successfully download Season 3, Episode 4?

T

Last edited:
Same here. For me, it happened when I tried to download Holey Moley S04E08, which just dropped this morning.
1.3.8.2 worked for me on this episode of Holey Moley I was having problems with. Orville Season 3 (New Horizons), Episode 4 downloads for me no problem too.

Back