• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Resolved)Hulu Audio

Kell Prime

Is anyone else seeing issues with the audio on Hulu. Everything I try to download has quality greyed out and has only the worst available audio. One even had only Danish audio and Spanish subtitles. Currently looking at the movie In Time.

00:00:37.985 - [Debug] [download configuration] Audio keys:
00:00:37.985 - [Debug] [download configuration] en
00:00:37.987 - [Debug] [download configuration] Adding item '68 kbps AAC-SBR stereo' for ''English' : en : stereo : 188433534.add : 68624 : mp4a.40.5'

I'm not sure if it's an error or Hulu is now only providing Telephone quality audio, but it is odd.

Attached log file, in case it is a bug.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    221.9 KB · Views: 1
It's grayed out because the given audio track is the only one available.

I know its always trash audio, and I know it's greyed out because it's the only one available. I am saying I have never seen it be that way, and it's that way for every thing I have checked. They are all the same, 68-70kbs. I am pretty sure they have in the past had multiple options on shows. What I am wondering is has something changed in Hulu's offering of audio quality on the downloads, or if they have changed something that is causing AnyStream to only see the lowest available.

Or...Maybe it's me and it's always been greyed out and I never noticed.... Went back to some of the thing I know I have from Hulu and they are all 64kbs.

I am saying I have never seen it be that way, and it's that way for every thing I have checked

Then you're likely mistaken, hulu has always been that way. While the audio bitrate possibly may have been different. It's always only been stereo. When only 1 audio track is available, it's also always been that way that the dropdown gets disabled, because there's nothing to change too.

Back