[ Resolved] HBOMax - Subtitles missing "Missing fields in subtitle"

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by SystemIdleProcess, Aug 30, 2021.

1. HAMsmoke

HAMsmoke Well-Known Member

Not that I have any skin in the game here, but I reread these posts, and I did not find @Ch3vr0n's post rude or insulting. The comment itself - "that's nonsense for the most part" is kinda like "I wouldn't worry about it a whole lot". He then explained his reason, and, more than that, asked you where you read that. So you educated him. But to call this exchange insulting is way off the mark and only serves to fan the flames.

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Exactly HAMsmoke, that's why I asked the guys to get back on topic, some people read posts in a different tone other than which they were meant. So let's get this subtitle conversation back on track, I for one find it very interesting.

whatever_gong82 and coopervid like this.
  3. coopervid

coopervid Moderator

It's not what you say but how you say it.

4. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

HBO segmented subtitles should work now - please try v1.2.1.1. Thank you.

Splintercell and whatever_gong82 like this.
  5. SystemIdleProcess

SystemIdleProcess Well-Known Member

Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 3 Shows 2 english subtitles.
    upload_2021-9-14_10-55-7.png
    Code:
    00:00:05.983 - [Debug] [tabs] HBOmax panel loaded.
    00:00:05.985 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Startup provider...
    00:00:07.412 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Provider logged in, getting profiles...
    00:00:07.414 - [Notice] [browser:hbomax] Retrieve page content...
    00:00:30.838 - [Notice] [hbomax] Setup playlist for The Gothowitz Deviation
    00:00:30.838 - [Warning] [hbomax] Missing playback marker for episode The Gothowitz Deviation
    00:00:31.306 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Selecting video 0
    00:00:31.306 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Selecting period 0
    00:00:31.308 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: en-US, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
    00:00:31.308 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: en-US, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
    00:00:31.309 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: es-419, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
    00:00:31.309 - [Warning] [playlist:hbomax] Missing fields in json subtitle entry
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle plData lang: pt-BR, location: Embedded, format: WEBVTT
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: en-US, format: text/vtt
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: en-US, format: text/vtt
    00:00:31.309 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: es-419, format: text/vtt
    00:00:31.310 - [Debug] [playlist:hbomax] Subtitle manifest lang: pt-BR, format: text/vtt
    Based on the file naming one was CC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  6. Pete

So, what are you saying?
    Works or doesn't?

7. SystemIdleProcess

lol, sorry. It's working but it's not indicating which stream is the CC one in the UI.

8. YoGriz

YoGriz Member

Thanks for the work on the HBO Max subtitle format support, Pete. Subtitles are very important to me. I'm trying out the beta now.

9. Splintercell

Splintercell Active Member

Thanks for the fix! I'm testing it out now. So far all of the videos that I have tested now have working subtitles! Great job!

10. Pete

Should be fine now in v1.2.1.2

11. SystemIdleProcess

Confirmed resolved. Thank you so much for the quick turnaround.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  12. YoGriz

YoGriz Member

Resolved for me as well; thank you.

13. BusyBus

BusyBus Member

Ditto. You guys are great over there at redfox.