• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBOMax Search still missing titles

donaf

Using 1.2.0.1 AnyStream+ and have searched using AS+ for Harry Potter. Pulls up all movies except Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Only five out of the seven total show up, yet I can access them all under my HBOMax account without issue. I just can't get to the two noted ones in AS+.

I thought the "titles missing in search" was fixed with AS+, but I just encountered my first known issue today. Otherwise, AS+ has been working out well.

I apologize in advance if this has already been noted. Please advise. Thanks guys!

Using 1.2.0.1 AnyStream+ and have searched using AS+ for Harry Potter. Pulls up all movies except Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Only five out of the seven total show up, yet I can access them all under my HBOMax account without issue. I just can't get to the two noted ones in AS+.

I thought the "titles missing in search" was fixed with AS+, but I just encountered my first known issue today. Otherwise, AS+ has been working out well.

I apologize in advance if this has already been noted. Please advise. Thanks guys!
Please update to 1202.

@donaf, I assume this resolved your issues.
Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.0.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.0.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.2.0.2 beta 2021-09-02
  • Fix: Hulu could get stuck on login screen
  • Fix: PNG subtitles with identical timestamps (multiple subs at once) broke subtitle display
  • New: allow for username and password in proxy settings
  • improved: Improved handling of MPD manifests (in accordance to the specifications)
  • Improved: the algorithm for fragment size calculation
  • some minor changes and fixes
  • updated languages

Thanks @RedFox 1... Still doesn't work though. Still missing the two Harry Potter titles I previously noted.

i did get these titles to show up. i added them to my watch list from the site and then hit the search over and over again and it finally appeared in the results. dunno if adding to the watch list made any difference or not.

Thanks @RedFox 1... Still doesn't work though. Still missing the two Harry Potter titles I previously noted.
Well please do as dtsig asked and post a logfile then, RF will do whatever it can to fix your issues if they are on our side.

Here's the log file from AS+ per my "Harry Potter" search attempts. I also tried adding the missing titles to my favorites / watchlist in my online account... still no success. Unfortunately, I can't directly access my favorites either using AS+.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.2.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Here's the log file from AS+ per my "Harry Potter" search attempts. I also tried adding the missing titles to my favorites / watchlist... still no success.
keep trying with refreshing the search. I only used "harry potter" and it did eventually give me all 8 films.

Something is definitely funky with this provider.

Okay... Good news! I removed the two noted Harry Potter titles from my watchlist and then re-added all 8 Harry Potter titles. Previously I had my browser open (logged into HBOMax) while using AS+. This time, after adding all Harry Potter titles, I closed my browser. Re-launched AS+ and performed the same search as before and then the missing titles showed up. Go figure! Perhaps, with my adding the titles to watchlist while both AS+ and browser open and HBOMax logged into in both at same time had something to do with it? The crazy part is it should probably have found the title without it being added to my watchlist as I've found other titles without having to do that.

I just tried to replicate your issues and every title you mention showed up in the search in HBO MaxHarry Potter.png

Yes, I agree... but it was a bit of an obstruction course I had to run to get there:banghead:. All is good now though and I'm happy... probably HBOMax goofiness. Thanks for all the helpful and quick responses to my issue! :thankyou:

Okay... Good news! I removed the two noted Harry Potter titles from my watchlist and then re-added all 8 Harry Potter titles. Previously I had my browser open (logged into HBOMax) while using AS+. This time, after adding all Harry Potter titles, I closed my browser. Re-launched AS+ and performed the same search as before and then the missing titles showed up. Go figure! Perhaps, with my adding the titles to watchlist while both AS+ and browser open and HBOMax logged into in both at same time had something to do with it? The crazy part is it should probably have found the title without it being added to my watchlist as I've found other titles without having to do that.
Great, I am happy you resolved this issue.

Back