• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] haveing trouble

Benny2guns

Hi everybody,,I am new here and new to game jackle. I just installed it and i seem to be haveing a problem getting Quake 4 to work with it. Can anyone tell me if Quake 4 will work with GJ or is it just vista? I am sorry if this is a question that has already been answered but i am not fromilliar with your forum layout and am haveing difficulty navigating,pluss the fact i don't visit forums much!
Anyway thanks in advance for any help any of you may provide.
I hope i have provided enough info in my signature but i can provide more if needed.
This pc is only a gamer and has no ripping or copying software on it.

Thanks for that,,,saw it before posting,,gave you what i know,,got it working myself,,,yes i own the retail version of Quake 4. It was pebkac!!
also got doom 3 and crysis R working,,going to attempt crysis warhead in a second.
There is no software on this machine except Vista SP1 32bit and the Anti-Virus software mentioned in my signature.
Gaming machine only.:rock:

yes i have Quake4 in profile,,lol,,but crysis warhead will not work for me.
the game protection link was great ,,thankyou,,but i do not have software to open rar files and do not want it on this machine.
there are no virtual drives on this machine either.
Sorry i cannot tell you what security protection is on the game disc,,but that is why i bought the software in the first place,,.
I know that slysoft Game Jackle probably wont do every game and i don't expect it to.
Do you know if crysis warhead is one of the games that does not work ?
I am not a pc tech,,so please bear with me.
I know just enough to get myself into trouble,,lol:bang:

:confused:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824, and provided all of the requested information if you want help, please.

So you're not having a problem then?

Sorry, I'm finding your response to be very confusing.

OK,,all games installed so far including crysis warhead are working without inserting the game disc into the drive.
but two of them are not in the game jackle profile and it does not have to be turned on for them to work either. Weird!!
The two games are Doom 3 and crysis warhead.
Any thoughts on why this might be?:D

OK,,all games installed so far including crysis warhead are working without inserting the game disc into the drive.
but two of them are not in the game jackle profile and it does not have to be turned on for them to work either. Weird!!
The two games are Doom 3 and crysis warhead.
Any thoughts on why this might be?:D

You don't need to use game profiles. I rarely do.

As for not providing the other requested information in the event you do have a problem, unfortunately, you quite likely won't receive much help. People don't buy Game Jackal to determine what protection is on their games.

You don't need to use game profiles. I rarely do.

As for not providing the other requested information in the event you do have a problem, unfortunately, you quite likely won't receive much help. People don't buy Game Jackal to determine what protection is on their games.

Thanks for that,,lol,,unfortunatly I do not know how to tell anyone what protection is on the game disc's,,I bought Game Jackal so I could install all of my games and play them at will without havein to change the game disc's every time I changed games. So far every game is working this way.
I would be more than happy to provide everyone with the information they need if I could!!
I do realize how important it is to provide this information to the people here,,to help them help me or who ever,,I am a member of a couple of other forums where I myself ask others for similar info. When the information is provided it is a great help to me. When the person asking for my help is unable to provide it for a given reason I do everything that I can to help them provide it to me.
In order for me to provide you with the requested info I could use the tool sudjested if I were able to download it as a zip file.
Is this possible?
If so could you provide a link please and thankyou.:)

Thankyou so very much:)
As soon as I have the info i'll post it back.
Benny:)

There's no point, currently, if you're not having problems. I'm just saying that when you do have problems, then please provide the requested information (including step 14 and 15)

There's no point, currently, if you're not having problems. I'm just saying that when you do have problems, then please provide the requested information (including step 14 and 15)

Very best,,thanks again for the links.:)

Back