• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] GTAIV not working with 3.2.0.6

eigs

My GJ ran GTA IV just fine on both my machines - since the last update I get a "GTA IV FTAL ERROR: Invalid Resource Detected, please reinstall the game"

I don't have to reinstall it - works just fine with the DVD in - but something in that last update has stuffed GJ running it.

Gta 4

This worked perfectly until the last patch. Since then there is a "FATAL ERROR - Invalid resource detected" - I assume they have found a way to see that GJ is running (that can only be the 'invalid resource referred to). What worries me is if they can now do that then they are going to put it in all future games.

Out of interest I uninstalled GTA 4, reinstalled with patch#1, recreated the GJ profile and voila - no problems whatsoever. Then I installed the 2nd patch and BANG: FATAL ERROR - pseudo speak for "we know how to detect GJ now and we are going to stop it dead in its tracks!"

OK problem solved

Use the launcher.exe and not gtaiv.exe as the source.

Back