• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Great Job but......Help!!!

sleepyguy

Nice job getting out the latest betas for TDTESS and Slumdog. I can now create images but I am still having problems playing them back using PowerDvd
v7.3 (7.03.3730c). I cannot access the menus to play the movie. I had this same problem with Twilight. I gave up on that one, until this problem became a repeat offender. Could the fact that I made the Images with ImgBurn make a difference? I also tried to upgrade to 7.03.5015. Worse results.That version of PowerDvd did not even recognize the virtual drives created by MagicDisk. Frustrated. Please help!???! :bang::(:confused:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.3.8_Info_H_DAY_EARTH_STOOD_STILL.zip
    370.9 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_6.5.3.8_Info_H_SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE.zip
    364.2 KB · Views: 1
As this is a PowerDVD problem, I've moved the thread.

This is a Powerdvd issue.

Do not create multiple posts about the exact same thing, and do not post Powerdvd issues in the Anydvd HD forum, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you.

Help

This is a Powerdvd issue. Stop posting in this thread please.

Webslinger , I already apologized for posting in the wrong location. But I am unaware of this being a PowerDvd issue. could you offer me some suggestions as to which players are sucesssful with playing the images. Only TDTHESS and
Slumdog are giving me a problem. Please dont cop out because I happened to mention some POSSIBLE issue with powerdvd. If there is something that I can do about it that you are aware of , please refur me to a thread with a solution.

Please dont cop out

Do you know how many forums I try to help out in? I don't work for Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes.

Suddenly, I am supposed to work for Cyberlink as well? Sorry, but I don't think so.

I do not have time to support a gazillion third party programs. Someone else may have time to assist you.

Do you know how many forums I try to help out in? I don't work for Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes.

Suddenly, I am supposed to work for Cyberlink as well? Sorry, but I don't think so.

I do not have time to support a gazillion third party programs. Someone else may have time to assist you.

You must be a riot around the water cooler , Webslinger. Nice introduction to your forum.

You must be a riot around the water cooler , Webslinger. Nice introduction to your forum.

Good. Here's an introduction to the forum rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=108609#post108609

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

This is not a warning. But back off (I am under no obligation to try to help you)

Last edited:

I am certain there are many knowledgeable forum members here who certainly can help you with your problem. Just be a little patient.

I dont understand.

Good. Here's an introduction to the forum rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=108609#post108609

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

This is not a warning. But back off (I am under no obligation to try to help you)

Mr. Webslinger ,
I dont know exactly what set you off between you and I. I explained that I am new to the forum. I apoligized for posting in the wrong location. I complemented your team on it diligence in solving the encryption issues and I offered no inflamatory remarks or personal attacks toward you. I have read the forum rules. I was unaware of this issue being a PowerDvd issue.I was only looking for a suggestion/direction for my issues. You might want to review some of the comments that you made toward me.

Mr. Webslinger ,
I dont know exactly what set you off between you and I. I explained that I am new to the forum. I apoligized for posting in the wrong location. I complemented your team on it diligence in solving the encryption issues and I offered no inflamatory remarks or personal attacks toward you. I have read the forum rules. I was unaware of this issue being a PowerDvd issue.I was only looking for a suggestion/direction for my issues. You might want to review some of the comments that you made toward me.

1. James moved your initial post to this forum and explained that this is a Powerdvd issue.

2. You posted the same thing again in the Anydvd HD beta thread.

3. James deleted that second post (had you read the forum rules completely, you would have known not to do that). That's not a big deal though.

4. I explained that you should not be posting in that thread, and I also explained that you should not be creating multiple posts about the exact same thing in multiple threads. I did not yell at you. I explained this politely. Again, I don't really care that much. A lot of people do what you did. You weren't the first, and you won't be the last.

5. I do not work for Slysoft. I'm not lying. I'm here on pretty much a volunteer basis as are all of the English moderators. So, it's not "my team" that broke encryption. If you want to compliment people, compliment Peer and Fernando.

Because I do not work for Slysoft nor Elaborate Bytes I am under no obligation to try to help you (even though I have tried). I'm not being paid to run these forums.

I do have 25 thousand posts here. I'd say 70-80% of those posts were dedicated towards helping people here on my own volition.

I am not really interested in troubleshooting third party program issues. That's not why I'm here. Also if I try to troubleshoot everything, I'll just be run ragged. I'm stretched pretty thin here as it is.

6. I post a little step guide for you. Then after I hit reply I read "don't cop out" in one of your previous posts that I missed. I find it rude for you to suggest that I'm copping out. What do I owe you? Seriously?

7. Then you follow that up by writing "I must be a riot around the water cooler". That does qualify as being rude.

8. I don't need to review anything.

Had you behaved in this manner towards someone else, I would have issued an official warning (and perhaps a ban). Because you're behaving in this manner towards me, I don't really care that much. But I'll keep this conversation in mind the next time you're asking for help.

As James said, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here. One of them may help you further.

Last edited:
*sigh*

1. Update Anydvd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=189557&postcount=1

2. The bd-live and region coding features in Anydvd don't always work as planned when BD+ is involved. So, click the "default" button in Anydvd. Right click on the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4503

Do/answer/provide information for 1,2,3,9 and 11

4. Create protected .isos using Anydvd HD. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14989

5. Use Virtual Clonedrive (freeware) to mount your .iso: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=187898&postcount=1

6. Anydvd should be running in the background. Try disabling and enabling bd live to see if that has any affect on playback.

7. You may have to use your keyboard to access menus.

8. As James stated the problem is likely the Powerdvd version you're using. You may very well have to complain to Cyberlink especially if the original disc won't play even properly even when Anydvd is disabled. There is no solution, other than trying a different software player. All 3 major software players are buggy. Powerdvd 9 may work. Total Media Theater 3 Platinum may work (if it doesn't crash your computer). The trial version can be found here (it has certain audio limitations): http://www.arcsoft.com/v30/estore/software_title.asp?ProductCode=TMT3P&dyContent=BUYNOW#submenu (click the download trial button)

Last edited:
Houston.....we have liftoff!!

Webslinger
Using your suggestions, my problems were solved by

1. Upgrading from v.7.03.3703 to 7.03.5015 of PowerDVD (necessary)
2. Using VirtualCloneCD to create my virtual disks. (the "lynchpin"!!)

I was using MagicDisk to create my virtuals. The Upgrade to PowerDvd does not recognize virtuals created by MagicDisk.

Thanks for not giving up on my issue. :rock:

Let bygones be bygones. Thanx :clap::agree:

Take credit for your great suggestion by copying this post to an area where
others with a similar problem may benefit.

Never thought you were a bad guy , everyone has rough days.8)

Back