• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved]Go button is disabled

beaker

CloneDVD 2.9.1.5, WinXP Pro SP2

I'm simply trying to create an ISO/UDF image. I'm on the last screen, but the Go button is disabled, and I have no idea why. I have everything filled in.

If I use the DVD files or DVD writer functions instead, the Go button is enabled as expected.

CloneDVD is giving me no clue whatsoever as to why the Go button would be disabled. Advice, please.

Did you specify the proper path in your output directory (did you specify your hard drive letter--and not your burner)?

I was not entering the wrong path, and certainly not the path to my DVD player. I'm now running CloneDVD 2.9.2.0 and the problem has been resolved (for me at least) somewhere along the line. So, try updating to the latest version if you haven't already:

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

Back