• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] GGC-H20l

kupfer2002

Can you tell me if the GGC-H20L is supported bei Clone-CD

I have read the postings above ... is the only problem that "Originally Posted by Tau " you do not have a disk inside the GGC-H20L

is that correct ???

Hl-dt-st bddvdrw ggc-h20l

I've now tried HD and Blu Ray disk, and when I try to rip the Video to hard disk using AnyDVD, I receive the message "Drive E not ready", but the drive is ready ready and will play the movie if requested, it just doesn't allow the content to be ripped. Is this protection on the discs or is the player/writer not compatible with AnyDVD?

Doh.......

I continued searching and found that because I hadn't unistalled my original Any DVD, the HD trial I downloaded used the original license key, and so didn't behave like AndyDVD HD. My trial period had expired when I uninstalled the performed a clean install, so I gambled and bought the new license, and I'm happy to say it's now working properly :)

Back