• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] File too big to burn message

YnotSailing

I have been using Clone DVD and AnyDVD for some time without problems. During this period NTI CD and DVD maker ver 7 was installed on my computer but had only been used for cd's. Last week I used it to burn several copies of a DVD from my hard drive. Now whenever I use Clone DVD I get a message saying the file is too big to burn to a DVD. I searched the forum and discovered that having the NTI s/w was a no no so I have removed it from my computer and cleaned the registry with Uniblue Register Booster. This has had no discernible effect.

What should I try next?

Are you by any chance trying to burn to a single-layer blank DVD when the original material came from a dual layer DVD-ROM without transcoding/compressing it to fit on a single-layer disc?

Thanks
I had completely forgotten to check the burn menu drop down menu. It was set to DVD+/-R DL. I have no idea how it got set there because I have never used double layer discs.

I changed it back to DVD-5 and tried again with a disc I had problems with and everything worked fine.

A simple oversight on my part. Many many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks
I had completely forgotten to check the burn menu drop down menu. It was set to DVD+/-R DL. I have no idea how it got set there because I have never used double layer discs.

I changed it back to DVD-5 and tried again with a disc I had problems with and everything worked fine.

A simple oversight on my part. Many many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Sometimes it's the little things that get us but at least they are easy to resolve. :)

Back