• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved]Error in CloneDVD2

chastain23

Hi,

I recently had to reformat my hard drive and am now getting the error "unable to create directory: C:/CloneDVDTemp/VIDEO_TS" when I click 'Go' on the output method screen in Clone DVD (screen before it actually starts).

I have unistalled the program and used the beta link in the forums to see if that made a difference and it does not. I also checked to make sure everything was up to date and it is.

I am running Vista 32-bit with Service pack 2. The only difference is that when I reformatted I had to use to restore cd's instead of the internal reformat, so the operating system just doesnt have all the dell branding it did when I bought it. I have had to reformat before and have never had this error. Before the reformat everything was running smoothly. Please help!

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I recently had to reformat my hard drive and am now getting the error "unable to create directory: C:/CloneDVDTemp/VIDEO_TS" when I click 'Go' on the output method screen in Clone DVD (screen before it actually starts).

Is "c:" your hard drive letter?

Also, do you have admin rights? Right Click on the Clonedvd executable, and select "run as administrator". See if that makes a difference.

Back