• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] DVD2 won't recognize disk

rotti

Hello: I'm operating with xp and have all the latest ver. of anydvd and clonedvd2. I'm trying to copy a movie, and when it wants to start to burn, it asks me to insert a recordable dvd. I put in Verbatim, dvd+r, and it won't start, the light goes on, ans instead it asks me to load again. I've tried new disks with the same problem. :bang:
When I start clonedvd2, I ask the program to use dvd-5 to record. I've tried to use dvd+r dl, with the dl settings and have the same problem.
My reader is drive e, my burner is drive f, and I've set that within clonedvd2.
My burner is working as I've tried nero with no problems.
This started when I loaded a trial of clone cd. I've been burning for about 5 years, and this has never happened before.
Help, the movie store wants the rentals back!!!!

Hello: I'm operating with xp and have all the latest ver. of anydvd and clonedvd2. I'm trying to copy a movie, and when it wants to start to burn, it asks me to insert a recordable dvd. I put in Verbatim, dvd+r, and it won't start, the light goes on, ans instead it asks me to load again. I've tried new disks with the same problem. :bang:
When I start clonedvd2, I ask the program to use dvd-5 to record. I've tried to use dvd+r dl, with the dl settings and have the same problem.
My reader is drive e, my burner is drive f, and I've set that within clonedvd2.
My burner is working as I've tried nero with no problems.
This started when I loaded a trial of clone cd. I've been burning for about 5 years, and this has never happened before.
Help, the movie store wants the rentals back!!!!

What version of AnyDVD and Clone DVD are you using? The latest versions are AnyDVD ( 6.5.4.0) and Clone DVD (2.9.2.2). Alot of people assume that they are using the latest version while in fact they are not.
As you got Nero installed in your system, maybe a filter is blocking AnyDVD/Clone DVD from working properly. Have you got Nero InCD installed as well? If so, uninstall it as this writes uneeded packets to your drive. See this thread for more info. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199
Also include a log file for all of us to see. Go here to see how to make a log file.http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4503

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, yep, I had reloaded a number of programs and Nero incd was one of the add on's that I missed to not install. I've removed it and everything is back to normal. I'm soooo happy!!!! Sorry, that's the scotch talking.
Thanks again..

I too had loaded nero and incd and my system went haywire, but as soon as I uninstalled nero and incd everything went back to normal.

Back