• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Disney+ still not loading with 1.4.0.2

Anysia

Amazon and Netflix work just fine, but Disney+ starts session, then pops up a login window, but when login information is applied I get "Login Failure".

I have tried with and without running a VPN. I've uninstalled it, removing user data, reinstalled it, and no luck.

Yes, the user name and password is correct. I have attached the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    15 KB · Views: 3
Amazon and Netflix work just fine, but Disney+ starts session, then pops up a login window, but when login information is applied I get "Login Failure".

I have tried with and without running a VPN. I've uninstalled it, removing user data, reinstalled it, and no luck.

Yes, the user name and password is correct. I have attached the logfile.
Disney does not think you are you, change your password and log in. Most probably because your IP changed using the VPN. Either that or you are using a shared IP, either way, you are the only one experiencing this as of now.

Disney does not think you are you, change your password and log in. Most probably because your IP changed using the VPN. Either that or you are using a shared IP, either way, you are the only one experiencing this as of now.
Thanks. We were tearing our hair out trying to figure out if it was hardware, the internet connection, the router... and it turned out to be such a simple fix. Thanks again.

Back