• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Directory 'F'

rainy

I have been using this program for years with no difficulty but now I get a notice 'can't create directory F'. I assume it was one of the updates that changed things. This happens every time on all DVD types. Are there problems with using Vista?
Thanks,
Rainy

I have been using this program for years with no difficulty but now I get a notice 'can't create directory F'. I assume it was one of the updates that changed things. This happens every time on all DVD types. Are there problems with using Vista?
Thanks,
Rainy

No. But you do need to specify a proper path for "Temporary Directory for Video Files". And if your hard drive letter is "f", there should at least be a colon after it.

sshot14fi2.png

(Zebadee's screenshot)

rainy PMed me saying what I posted worked. So, this issue is now resolved.

Back