• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Crash with report during HBOmax search

We are currently transferring all of our code to a new server, and although this in itself should not cause errors like this, we are experiencing some difficulty at this time. I can only read a log file, not a .dump file, the developers need special tools to open and read .dump files, so if you are in the mood, you could make a log file and I may be able to see what the issue is. Please when reporting a crash, post the name of the movie or episode and what country you are in. Let us know if you used a VPN to access this file. or you can wait until the developers finish transferring to the new server. It should not take a lot of time. Please be specific, what was the search, and was a VPN involved? When you post a log file I will see all the information.
Windows patches are only downloaded on Patch Tuesday, especially with Windows 10 and 11, are you running a different Windows version, 64 or 32 bit?

Last edited:
Just got done testing the search function in HJBOMax and found no errors, with no more information aI cannot help you any further. Thank you for your report. It may be some time before the developers can see this and see why it happened, it may be something as simple as a split-second packet loss.

Back