• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Conan and Super8 gets "Patent Action" by Nero 10

moviechair

Still after installing AnyDVD 6.8.9.0 I receive "You are using a feature that requires a third party patent". I used the right click on AnyDVD and do a Rip Videos files to Hard drive and try burning them from the Hard drive but still receive this message preventing the action.

That's a Nero issue, you can contact them for resolution.

Solution

I figured out killing the problem was caused by me always killing the splash screen when Nero Recode starts. It was preventing the software from validating its activation with Nero servers which it requires on a periodic basis.

Problem Solved (corrected)

Correction to wording: I figured out the problem was caused by me always killing the splash screen when Nero Recode starts. It was preventing the software from validating its activation with Nero servers which it requires on a periodic basis.

Back