• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] computer restarts

redsox14

trying to copy some movies and every once in a while my computer restarts on its own. any ideas, never had this problem before. thanks in advance.

trying to copy some movies and every once in a while my computer restarts on its own. any ideas, never had this problem before. thanks in advance.

Open up your computer, and check for dust in fans.

Also get your power supply checked.

Rebooting could be caused by overheating or hardware issues (power supply dying or insufficient).

Last edited:
I did that last week and cleaned it out. When I start up my computer it dosn't always start up clean. It starts and then stops and then starts up. Does the power supply cause this?

I did that last week and cleaned it out. When I start up my computer it dosn't always start up clean. It starts and then stops and then starts up. Does the power supply cause this?

It could. Starting and stopping could be a lot of things including cpu issue, spyware, or even possibly a virus . . .

You may want to take your system in somewhere to get it checked.

First, I would run a virus scan. I might even try a registry cleaner such as ccleaner (it's free).

I got my computer checked out and yes it was the power supply. Thats for your help.

Back