• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] clone dvd not working error message

inspirit

I have used clone for over a year now with no problems, but now when I put the dvd in the external burner it comes up with error message unable to read video files "the system cannot find the path specified"
File 0 J:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 3

Please help me! I cannot copy a movie now:(:doh:

I have used clone for over a year now with no problems, but now when I put the dvd in the external burner it comes up with error message unable to read video files "the system cannot find the path specified"
File 0 J:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 3

Please help me! I cannot copy a movie now:(:doh:

File 0 = Unable To Open File

Do you actually have a disc in drive J:?

Perhaps you selected the wrong drive letter.

Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=29302, and provide Anydvd .zip log files

yes I have a disc.

in the external burner

Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD 6.5.5.9)
HP DVD WRITER 940D 3H23 2006/09/02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946528 sectors (3801 MBytes)
Total size: 3181325 sectors (6213 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HOUNDDOG
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

yes I have a disc.

in the external burner

Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD 6.5.5.9)
HP DVD WRITER 940D 3H23 2006/09/02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1946528 sectors (3801 MBytes)
Total size: 3181325 sectors (6213 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HOUNDDOG
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Your drive region isn't set. Set it:

1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit AnyDVD
  2. Click start. Right click on My Computer ---> select Properties
  3. Click on the Hardware tab--->click the Device Manager button.
  4. Open the DVD/CD-Rom branch ---> right click on your optical drive
  5. Click Properties.
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the region that you're in
  8. Start AnyDVD

Post AnyDVD log files, which Webslinger already requested, after setting the drive region:

1. Ensure Anydvd is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile"
  5. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar)
  8. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
  12. click "upload"
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Log file attachment

View attachment AnyDVD_6.5.6.2_Info_L_HOUNDDOG.zip

I also fixed the region problem. When I go to copy the dvd in clone file it pops up with J drive and on my computer the drive is L? Is that the problem? and How do I fix that? The Clone program will also not read my E drive. I get the same error message?

Heavens to mergatroid!!:bang::bowdown:

I also fixed the region problem. When I go to copy the dvd in clone file it pops up with J drive and on my computer the drive is L? Is that the problem?

Yes, that's the problem. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

The Clone program will also not read my E drive. I get the same error message?

Of course; the disc is in drive L, not drive E.

Select your optical reader/source drive in "DVD video files" (if need be, click the circular arrow buttons to the right of "DVD video files". Choose the appropriate optical reader/drive that contains the original movie disc).

Ahhhh......

Thank you so much.

I don't know how the J drive switched to a new letter all by itself???

But it is working beautifully.

Thank you ever so much for helping us computer code illiterates! :bowdown::agree::rock:
you rock!!

Back