• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] clone dvd help

i got a virus my friend saved all my stuff. but now my dvd clone will not work. on the first page it is supposed to be F:/video_TS i can not find this. and what comes uo does not work. i have tried to update it and still no good. the clone dvd goes thru the pages but it does not work. not to bright on computers and need help. thanks Rick

what i notice is before when reading the disk it would show the movie no it does not. it quickly brings you thru the steps and sez insert recordable media. this is very frustrating to me because my knowage is weak on computers. thanks rick

thank you web slinger you are the man! or maybe the woman. thanks so far it seems like it is back to normal

Back