• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Cant write to Iso

jaymac

Hi since I recently uninstalled /reinstalled Clone dvd to solve an interface problem I am unable to write to Iso the GO box is greyed out .I can write to file which I dont wish to do and can burn to disc which I prefer not to use clone for Any ideas or do I need to uninstall and reinstall yet agin

Hi since I recently uninstalled /reinstalled Clone dvd to solve an interface problem I am unable to write to Iso the GO box is greyed out .I can write to file which I dont wish to do and can burn to disc which I prefer not to use clone for Any ideas or do I need to uninstall and reinstall yet agin

You do need to specify a proper filename, such as C:/Users/xxx/Desktop/my.iso

And the temporary directory does need to specified, such as
C:/CloneDVDTemp

Thanks got it but it does not make sense as when you choose file it asks for the output directory.Wheras an Iso image it only asks for the name of image to be created. Still its working

Back