• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Cannot purchase products/Shop offline

flixcosmos

From the buy license page, I select AS+ quantity 1 and click Checkout. I get redirected to https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php, which doesn't load. Looks to be bad DNS or something. Nothing shows up as blocks in my PiHole instance, so I'm assuming something is down on the RedFox side? I've been trying to purchase AS+ for a few days now and can't seem to actually get to a checkout screen.

Sometimes Pihole will block stuff without showing you it is. And sometimes stuff is just hard to catch in the log. You might try whitelisting it and see if it goes through.

Are you doing any geo blocking/filtering? It might go to a different place.

Ahh, disregard. It wasn't PiHole, I forgot that we had a bunch of intrusion detection rules that block a bunch of countries. I just had to lookup the DNS and whitelist the IP for shop.redfox.bz. I'm in business now, thanks!

Last edited:
Back