• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Cannot Download Anything

bvgwing

So for some reason whenever I try to download something I get Error. Initilization failed. Check the log for details. I've tried Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video and get the same error with all 3. I've tried uninstalling/ reinstalling and I even tried downloading the beta version of 1.3.8.1. Ive included log files for both versions.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.0.astlog
    492.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.3.8.1.astlog
    290.9 KB · Views: 2
00:00:25.341 - [Error] Error retrieving license: 400 / HTTP error 400
Are you logged in to Hulu?

We will take a look at your log file and see if it shows the same thing but since everyone else is able to download and you are not I have to believe the error is on your side, do you have any stream license and you are licensed by the provders, please check to see that all pop-up blockers are turned off and make sure you do not have Pi-hole installed

We will take a look at your log file and see if it shows the same thing but since everyone else is able to download and you are not I have to believe the error is on your side, do you have any stream license and you are licensed by the provders, please check to see that all pop-up blockers are turned off and make sure you do not have Pi-hole installed
I do have any stream license and I have a subscription to hulu, Ill check popup blockers but I havent changed anything between the last time I successfully downloaded and now and I do not have pi-hole I also do not have my VPN running as I know that can cause problems too.

Last edited:
Look and tell me how many tokens you have left, you may have one if you let it sit for 36 minutes.

There should be a number that says Quota and a number after it. tokens.jpg

as of right now it is telling me I have 17 downloads
Let me check your log and see what exact movies you are trying to download, now if I understood you, you cant download anything correct, nothing, no movies, or episodes or anything from any providers right.

Update: after pausing adblock I can now download some things including the 3rd season of the show I was trying to grab, but still not the second season.

Let me check your log and see what exact movies you are trying to download, now if I understood you, you cant download anything correct, nothing, no movies, or episodes or anything from any providers right.
correct prior to pausing adblock I was unable to download anything from any provider, I tried several different random shows on each privider and had the same problem and error though after pausing adblock I can now get some things

Let me know if you have the issue again, remember if you run out of tokens you will not be able to download anything from any provider for 36 minutes. You will regain 1 token every 36 minutes until you reach the max amount of 280 each week.

Back