• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved by removing Comodo] Virtual Clone Drive Vista x64

NTICompass

Ok, so this is the weirdest error ever. I installed Virtual CloneDrive, as well as an update to Comodo Internet Security.

Both installers wanted me to install an unsigned driver, then for me to reboot. After I rebooted, I could not open any 32-bit programs. I have no clue why. I uninstalled Virtual CloneDrive, but I still cannot open 32-bit programs.

It's so weird, I can open 64-bit programs just fine, but I try to open a 32-bit program, nothing happens. If I boot into Safe Mode, I can open 32-bit (and 64-bit) programs, but I cannot open 32-bit programs normally.

Since I can run 32-bit programs in Safe Mode, I think it is a driver issue, or something that Safe Mode does not load that Vista does normally.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a fix?

Thanks.

P.S. I am running Vista Business SP2 Beta

I would bet it is Comodo, could have somethign to do with the beta SP.

Comodo and SP2 were happy before. Maybe the update broke something. I'll uninstall Comodo (and SP2) and see what happens.

Back