• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved]Black Blood Brothers

boc

You inserted disc 1, and not disc 2?

EDIT:
And *always* if you post that something isn't working, *always* include the AnyDVD_Info file. From now on I won't even look at posts where this file is missing. Thank you.

Hi, I'm having a problem with Vols 1+2 Black Blood Brothers, a japanese anime series. I've attached the logfile I created using Any DVD. This is *really unusual. I rarely have problems copying anything, so I'm a bit surprised. Thanks............

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BLACK_BLOOD_BROTHERS_VOL02.zip
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi, I'm having a problem with Vols 1+2 Black Blood Brothers, a japanese anime series. I've attached the logfile I created using Any DVD. This is *really unusual. I rarely have problems copying anything, so I'm a bit surprised. Thanks............

Please post in the appropriate forum in the future. I moved the thread to the AnyDVD forum because this is an SD DVD disc.

What exactly is your problem? What software were you using?

Use AnyDVD 6.4.7.2 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6472.exe

Make sure you are using the default settings.

1. Right-click on the fox icon in the systray.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click on the Default button on the bottom left corner of the settings window.

If you use CloneDVD then use 2.9.1.9: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe

You have a problematic filter installed. I advise removing it:

Iviaspi (system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys), Version: 1.0.0.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: InterVideo, Inc.
Product: InterVideo ASPI Shell
Copyright: InterVideo, Inc. 1999-2003. All rights reserved.
Description: InterVideo ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0

1. Create a backup of your registry
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "Iviaspi". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot

Whatever programs installed those filters may no longer work properly. If you reinstall the software that installed those filters the software will work again but I would not recommend doing so.

After removing the filters and rebooting please create new log files and post them.

Last edited:
Please post in the appropriate forum in the future. I moved the thread to the AnyDVD forum because this is an SD DVD disc.

The dvd just refuses to rip properly. It gets to about 5% of the disc and gives an error. I'm using Any DVD 6.4.6.9. I followed your instructions and removed the file with imageburn. I also uninstalled Win DVD. I'm still having the same problem. When I get up tomorrow I'll try to rip the disc as an imagefile. Maybe I'll have better luck. Thanks for your help............

The dvd just refuses to rip properly. It gets to about 5% of the disc and gives an error. I'm using Any DVD 6.4.6.9. I followed your instructions and removed the file with imageburn. I also uninstalled Win DVD. I'm still having the same problem. When I get up tomorrow I'll try to rip the disc as an imagefile. Maybe I'll have better luck. Thanks for your help............

You can reinstall WinDVD if you like. You'll just need to remove that filter again. WinDVD will function without the filter I had you remove.

Please update AnyDVD and try again and we need to know the exact error message you are getting. I also need to know what program you are using to rip the DVD with. Are you using the AnyDVD ripper, CloneDVD, DVD Shrink, etc?

You can reinstall WinDVD if you like. You'll just need to remove that filter again. WinDVD will function without the filter I had you remove.

Please update AnyDVD and try again and we need to know the exact error message you are getting. I also need to know what program you are using to rip the DVD with. Are you using the AnyDVD ripper, CloneDVD, DVD Shrink, etc?

The error is "error reading from dive D". I'm using the AnyDVD ripper to rip the DVD with. I'll try installing the older AnyDVD version you suggested. Thanks....

The error is "error reading from dive D".

That's not the full error message.

1) Do what Drinklyeanddie wrote.

2) Provide full error messages.

3. Use "rip video dvd to harddisk"--not "rip to image" (rip to image was implemented mostly for Blu-ray users, since Blu-rays don't contain structural protection).

4. After doing what Drinklyeanddie wrote, provide a new Anydvd .zip log file

Hi, I thought I should post a quick follow-up. I connected my 2nd PC and checked the disc with AnyDVD and it is *now copying. It is a software conflict. I'm suspicious that it may be connected with some file in the combined commity codec pack or a file being used by Zoomplayer. I know it's not a problem with AnyDVD so I won't bother you with this problem any further. Thanks for your time and patience. Later, boc....

Hi, I thought I should post a quick follow-up. I connected my 2nd PC and checked the disc with AnyDVD and it is *now copying. It is a software conflict.

Not necessarily . . . but as you are happy using another system to copy discs, that's fine.

I got everything working again. There were a few codecs that were installed in Zoomplayer that were causing a problem. They weren't codecs that were actually being used for anything. Once I uninstalled them and rebooted my system everthing worked fine. Much thanks for your help......:agree:

I got everything working again. There were a few codecs that were installed in Zoomplayer that were causing a problem. They weren't codecs that were actually being used for anything. Once I uninstalled them and rebooted my system everthing worked fine. Much thanks for your help......:agree:

I'm glad you resolved your issue.

Back