• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] APV noob in Canada

Pooftie

I just bought into APV in Canada with Prime Day and I'm having problems downloading files. I can point at the file, click the 'download 1 file' button in AS, put the file into the download queue, but the request errors out:

19:05:05.785 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] New token available (count 1), entry waiting for quota, set to waiting: Ghostbusters: Afterlife
19:05:05.785 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable: 1, entry waiting: Ghostbusters: Afterlife, reserving token
19:05:05.786 - [Debug] [License] reserve 1 before: 0
19:05:05.787 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] Item ready for dequeue
19:05:05.787 - [Notice] [vendor:prime] Media type: .
19:05:06.187 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] request URL:
19:05:06.188 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: sp-cdn
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: ubid-main
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: av-timezone
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: lc-main
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: session-id
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: x-main
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: at-main
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: sess-at-main
19:05:06.189 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: sst-main
19:05:06.190 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: i18n-prefs
19:05:06.190 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: ubid-main-av
19:05:06.190 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: lc-main-av
19:05:06.190 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: session-id-time
19:05:06.190 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] having cookie: session-token
19:05:06.636 - [Error] [vendor:prime] Server certificate could not be registered. Possible causes: incorrect region setting or not logged in.
19:05:06.638 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] quotaAvailable 0, recurse...
19:05:06.639 - [Debug] [Mux:prime] Download channels disposed

When I try to change the region to Canada by clicking the flag, I get this window, but AS won't let me click the "Go to Website" button:

The log error when I try to press the button is:

19:43:57.953 - [Debug] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Popup blocked (target URL: https://www.amazon.ca/?ref_=icp_country_from_us)

I did manage to change countries so that the Canadian flag shows in APV, but the movies will not display the play button (continue watching) as it does for my browser (Chrome in Win10):
upload_2022-7-12_21-56-7.png

AS shows me this instead (AS does give me a 'download 1 file' button to queue the request that will ultimately always error... not sure if it depletes me a download to do it):

upload_2022-7-12_21-58-7.png

I get enough entertainment with VPNs just getting HBO to work so I'd prefer not to swing everything over on a VPN. I would just like to have it work out of the box, like NF and D+ already does. Any ideas?

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-12_21-50-25.png
    upload_2022-7-12_21-50-25.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot this clip in the last post. When I try to change the region to Canada by clicking the flag, I get this window, but AS won't let me click the "Go to Website" button:

upload_2022-7-12_22-21-26.png

The log error when I try to press the button is:

19:43:57.953 - [Debug] [CEFView::Handler::prime] Popup blocked (target URL: https://www.amazon.ca/?ref_=icp_country_from_us)

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-12_22-18-51.png
    upload_2022-7-12_22-18-51.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 1
What are all those pictures for? You need to post a proper log file. Turn off all your pop up blockers, if you are using Pi-Hole turn it off. You need to use the green " Downloadables button" at the top of the AVP screen. Until you post a proper log file that's all I can do to help you. Try turning off your VPN, the provider may be blocking the IPs.

Look at the main screen of AnyStream, in the upper left-hand corner you will see the word "FILE" press it, then you will see Create log file, create it and upload it to the forum.

Last edited:
I'm a cat; I think in pictures. Here is the log file I created after this error:

Let me know if AS created a log file somewhere by itself that I don't know about that you need. Oh, and I have no pop up blockers except whats comes with Chrome and Firefox. No pi-hole, no vpn, using green downloadables button to queue file, and AVP works and plays in Chrome browser on same computer. I found reference in the forums to an earlier Canada-type AVP problem that was not resolved, so I thought the pictures might help describe my problem. Too many pop-tarts might also explain my problem, which is why I thought to ask and just make sure what to do. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to change the region to Canada by clicking the flag, I get this window, but AS won't let me click the "Go to Website" button:
That's not how you change the region. Go into the AS settings and change it there. Since Canada does not exist in the dropdown box, you probably have to use "Other".
After that, close and reopen AS.
If that does not work, you have to use a VPN to Canada in addition to that.
When I want to download from Amz jp, I always have to use my VPN and the same applied when I downloaded some things from Amz US (I am in europe).

The log is fine, you just need to learn how to use the program, its actually very simple.

Yup, too many pop-tarts. I changed the Region in AS Settings to Other and I ran out of downloads even faster than ever. Happy happy joy joy. Also, 1.4.0.0 is like the James Webb; I can see NF in resolutions never before dreamed of. Thank you so much for your help.

Back