[RESOLVED) AP now at 960/540 or less for new episodes?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by CBrigger, Aug 5, 2022.

1. CBrigger

CBrigger Well-Known Member

Flatbush Misdemeanors & City on a Hill - latest episodes are at lower resolution. Previous seasons appear to be ok.

Thirteen Lives is also 960.

The Outlaws S1 is ok, S2 is 960.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  2. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

yes they are working on a new project then should fix this problem to hopefully :)

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We are working on it right now, we should have a new version that will fix this as soon as we can. We are working very hard to keep our customers happy, remember these are changes by the provider, they do not let us know that they are making changes so we have to work on the fly.

4. dtsig

dtsig Well-Known Member

Many posts about same subject .... search before posting

RedFox 1 and DeepSpace like this.
  5. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Thank you

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

As dtsig has said, there are many threads and posts on this subject, at this moment we are having some issues with Amazon at 1080p. We are working tirelessly on this issue. Please have some patience. If you believe your issue is different please start your own thread. Explain why you believe your issue is different and leave a log file. Without a log file, I cannot help anyone.

DeepSpace and lajoes like this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Try them now, they should be fixed.;)

DeepSpace and sabah like this.
  8. Water Faucet

Water Faucet Well-Known Member

Nice work...a few movies that were SD for me from Amazon recently, are now 1080p

Much thanks to you and the devs !!

9. CBrigger

CBrigger Well-Known Member

10. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

@MrFaucet and @CBrigger
    We are only happy when our customers are happy.:)

DeepSpace, whatever_gong82 and sabah like this.
  11. sabah

sabah New Member

This solution is to be commended, as long as you are healthy first and that you work this well, and if I am satisfied, so are you, and in the end, all of us. RedFox you should be king

12. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

Gone back to sd again now (will post logs soon)

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes the issue has been found, just a matter of fixing the issue that someone had and in order to do that Amazon will be SD again, this has nothing to do with DRM

DeepSpace and DannyBoi like this.
  14. Blaine Young

Blaine Young Member

All of the programs I was trying to pull are now working correctly. Thanks to the DEV team for continued great work!

whatever_gong82, SBS2020 and RedFox 1 like this.
  15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Okay, it's not possible for me to test every movie so I need all of you guys and gals to help, let me know what you are getting and if you have any issues.

16. SBS2020

SBS2020 Active Member

The problem that popped up on me this morning is now resolved.

17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Yes, we fixed it, thank you so much for helping. I need all the guys input on this one I have tested about 100 already and its seems to be fixed.

18. ChuckH

ChuckH Well-Known Member

One of the series that I tried this morning is now working. I will try another one that didn't work from a previous post later, once I get more tokens.

RedFox 1 and Water Faucet like this.
  19. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you Chuck

20. ChuckH

ChuckH Well-Known Member

I am more than halfway through the season that I couldn't download at the start of the AP meltdown and it is downloading fine. I think the issue has been fixed and just in time. There is nothing else worth watching on the other channels. At least not until they release new shows.