• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AnyDVD HD 6.5.0.7 & PowerDVD Ultra 8.0.2430.50

The current solution is very temporary, a quick hack, just do get that annoying problem out of the way.
Random names wouldn't help much either, I'm sure you can imagine how easy it would be to check for existence of "*/MKB_RO.inf" (for example) ;)
Also, all that is much more complicated than the real and clean solution (coming up), which is: remove that stuff and be done with it.
When this happens, please can we have a way to clean up existing unprotected isos without having to re-rip everything?

When this happens, please can we have a way to clean up existing unprotected isos without having to re-rip everything?
Do "old" unprotected .isos (with SLY... folders) work now? I have added code for this case, but I forgot to test it... :eek:

Do "old" unprotected .isos (with SLY... folders) work now? I have added code for this case, but I forgot to test it... :eek:
I don't know I have not upgraded yet. However, it is possible Cyberlink may do something more drastic that may require your permanent fix and if that happens it would be good not to have to re-rip everything. Yes, now I am using protected rips :)bang:), but this is not the default and many will have large libraries of unprotected isos.

Back