• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AnyDVD/CloneDVD not working at all

HOW CAN IF IX THIS PROBLEM I NEVER HADT HIS PROBLEM BEFORE I MY COMPUTER CRASHED. I REINSTALLED EVERYTHING AND THIS HAPPENDS WHEN I TRY TO COPY O ORGINAL ONE OF MY OWN DVDS. AND IT JUST WONT WORK CAN ANYONE HELP I ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SUPPORT E-MAILING THME NOW I AM TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM THANK YOU

here are the two log files you requested.
all the latest software for any dvd and clone dvd is installed

region 1 is set for the dvd rom drive

help me fix this maybe you need to update your syystem? or what wrong guys have any idear nothign you gys have givenm works yet.

so how do i fix this so it reads my dvds. instead of showing me that all the chapters or at zero. or no chapters at all thank you

LETS TRY THI SONE MORE TIME
> I DOWNLOADED ALL THE LATEST SOFTWARE
> I DID WHTA YOU TOLD ME WITH THE DVD AND REGION 1. AND UNCHECKING THE CSS.
> AND IT WENT TO READ IT
> IT COMES UP WITH ALL ZEROS FOR CHAPTERS.
>
> I SNET YOU THE READ LOG FILE.
> YOU TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD LATEST SOFTWARE.
> AND STILL NOT WORKING
> COULD IT BE SOMETHIGN WITH REG? MAYBE?
>
> I HAVE ALL LATEST SOFTWARE SO WHAT UP? WHAT CAN I DO.
>
> 1) LATEST SOFTWARE INSTALLED
> 2) SENT YOU READ LOG FILE
> 3) ALL IS SET TO REGION 1
> 4) CSS IS UNCHECKED
> 5) RESTARTED COMPUTER
> 6) DVD IN DRIVE
> 7) READ ITS. ONLY COMES UP WITH
> EMPTY CHAPTERS
>
> THAT ALL I DONE SO WHAT NEXT TO DO TO FIX THIS? IS IT WINDOWS? MAYBE REG?
PHP:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_D_KAZE_NO_STIGMA_P1_D2.zip
    587.6 KB · Views: 8
  • movie_does_not_work.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 7
Anydvd/clone dvd not working at all

HOW CAN IF IX THIS PROBLEM I NEVER HADT HIS PROBLEM BEFORE I MY COMPUTER CRASHED. I REINSTALLED EVERYTHING AND THIS HAPPENDS WHEN I TRY TO COPY O ORGINAL ONE OF MY OWN DVDS. AND IT JUST WONT WORK CAN ANYONE HELP I ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SUPPORT E-MAILING THME NOW I AM TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM THANK YOU

here are the two log files you requested.
all the latest software for any dvd and clone dvd is installed

region 1 is set for the dvd rom drive

help me fix this maybe you need to update your syystem? or what wrong guys have any idear nothign you gys have givenm works yet.

so how do i fix this so it reads my dvds. instead of showing me that all the chapters or at zero. or no chapters at all thank you

LETS TRY THI SONE MORE TIME
> I DOWNLOADED ALL THE LATEST SOFTWARE
> I DID WHTA YOU TOLD ME WITH THE DVD AND REGION 1. AND UNCHECKING THE CSS.
> AND IT WENT TO READ IT
> IT COMES UP WITH ALL ZEROS FOR CHAPTERS.
>
> I SNET YOU THE READ LOG FILE.
> YOU TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD LATEST SOFTWARE.
> AND STILL NOT WORKING
> COULD IT BE SOMETHIGN WITH REG? MAYBE?
>
> I HAVE ALL LATEST SOFTWARE SO WHAT UP? WHAT CAN I DO.
>
> 1) LATEST SOFTWARE INSTALLED
> 2) SENT YOU READ LOG FILE
> 3) ALL IS SET TO REGION 1
> 4) CSS IS UNCHECKED
> 5) RESTARTED COMPUTER
> 6) DVD IN DRIVE
> 7) READ ITS. ONLY COMES UP WITH
> EMPTY CHAPTERS
>
> THAT ALL I DONE SO WHAT NEXT TO DO TO FIX THIS? IS IT WINDOWS? MAYBE REG?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.1_Info_D_KAZE_NO_STIGMA_P1_D2.zip
    587.6 KB · Views: 2
  • movie_does_not_work.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 3
take a step back, then up

I suspect something has happened to your "eraser" directory. It appears to be either in the wrong place or is not accessible. At least the scenario you have described points in that direction.

Shutdown, reboot and press F8 to get to "safe" mode.

Totally remove CloneDVD and reboot normally.

Now re-install CloneDVD, reboot and register.

This is not a problem with AnyDVD as the pre-process worked correctly, as far as I can see.

Make sure you are pointing to the VIDEO_TS folder on the DVD in the "browse" option on the Title Configuration panel. After a fresh install you must do this at least once.

Then let us know.

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you.

AND UNCHECKING THE CSS.

No one told you to uncheck anything. You shouldn't be unchecking anything.

1. Use Anydvd 6.5.7.3 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6573.exe
(If you don't own Anydvd, you can try the program for free for 21 days).

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of AnyDVD then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Install Clonedvd 2.9.2.4 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2924.exe

NOTE: If you are using a trial version of Clonedvd then you cannot evaluate beta releases; so you must go to the Slysoft website and download the latest official version here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

4. "You accidently deleted the "eraser" directory. The eraser directory is required; if it is removed CloneDVD will stop working properly. Simply reinstall CloneDVD, and it will work again. And please, never touch CloneDVD's installation directory! "--Olli

#4, is what Frank pointed out.

Last edited:
No one told you to uncheck anything. You shouldn't be unchecking anything.

I suspect that what is meant is that the CCS Key Archive setting is unchecked which is the default setting. There is no way to disable CSS removal.

Nonetheless, do as Frank and Webslinger have advised, EVANSWORLD2000.

On a side note, EVANSWORLD, please don't post in all caps. Posts made in all caps can be painful to read and some people won't even bother.

thank you

thanks for the help i try it out when i get home
and sorry for caps i did not know first time posting.

still not working

I WENT into safe mode uninstalled clone dvd restarted comp and re installed clone dvd. and reg it it is still not working this is what happends gives me 3 chapters with zero on it. here is log me filees and pic file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.7.3_Info_D_THE_BUTTERFLY_EFFECT_2.zip
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
  • movie does not work1 update.txt
    1 KB · Views: 6
it still not workign i wrote what was up and why its not working dvd chap only up with all zeros 3 chapers with 30 sec each

DeviceDesc: Primary IDE Channel
Mfg: Intel
Service: IdeChnDr
IdeChnDr (System32\DRIVERS\IdeChnDr.sys), Version: 2.1.0.2112 (2.1.0.2112)
Company: Intel Corporation
Product: Intel Application Accelerator Driver
Copyright: Intel Corporation, 1994-2001
Description: Intel Application Accelerator Driver
FileVersion: 2.1.0.2112, 03/01/2002
ProductVersion: 2.1.0.2112, 03/01/2002

DeviceDesc: Secondary IDE Channel
Mfg: Intel
Service: IdeChnDr
IdeChnDr (System32\DRIVERS\IdeChnDr.sys), Version: 2.1.0.2112 (2.1.0.2112)
Company: Intel Corporation
Product: Intel Application Accelerator Driver
Copyright: Intel Corporation, 1994-2001
Description: Intel Application Accelerator Driver
FileVersion: 2.1.0.2112, 03/01/2002
ProductVersion: 2.1.0.2112, 03/01/2002

Click this

Do what it says to do.

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you that last link fixed the problem once i changed the to a dual it worked amazing
you were able to help me better then there techs that i was e-mailing ofr week for help they kept saying updte software send file n could not do anything for me in end
up you solved the problem thank you

Tnks

Thank you that last link fixed the problem once i changed the to a dual it worked amazing
you were able to help me better then there techs that i was e-mailing ofr week for help they kept saying updte software send file n could not do anything for me in end
up you solved the problem thank you

Back