[Resolved] AnyDVD 8.3.6.0 Cinavia fix doesn't work with PowerDVD 19.0.1807

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by DrinkLyeAndDie, Jun 25, 2019.

1. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

CyberLink has released an update (19.0.1807) to PowerDVD 19. The Cinavia fix appears to not be working. No purple fox.

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Sorry, works fine here. You need to be more specific, how to reproduce the problem. How exactly PowerDVD is started, PC or TV mode, ...

3. DrinkLyeAndDie

Sorry. Playback from a mounted ISO works. The fox turns purple. Playing from a folder - output from CloneBD - plays but the fox doesn't turn purple. Didn't test to see if the audio was muted at the time.

Maybe I'm just crazy but I thought the Cinavia fix worked playback from optical drives, mounted ISOs, and folder playback? Am I incorrect?

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I don't think PowerDVD looks for Cinavia during folder playback. If PowerDVD doesn't check, AnyDVD isn't called to remove Cinavia, icon won't turn purple.

5. DrinkLyeAndDie

You are correct. It's been ages since I actually used PowerDVD with the source being a folder. I could swear it used to detect Cinavia that way, as well, but apparently not. Not very logical, IMO. My mistake. Apologies. :oops: