• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] Am I just stupid??

helpthenoob

I'm going on a trip soon and want to rip some dvd's that I have to my hard drive. When I use clonedvd2 I go to clone dvd-> browse and find the dvd in my disk drive-> take out anything I don't want (trailers ect ect)-> take out any audio streams I don't want (different languages ect ect)-> then here is where I get a little mixed up. I belivee I click on DVD files, I then select to put the files in my C:/ drive under downloads, but when everything is said and done I go into my downloads folder and I have 2 seperate folders, Video_TS and Audio_TS. I click on video and then have about 20-30 different Video_TS files. I then can only play the videos with Nero ( Itypically use windows media player and NEVER use Nero, it just came with the computer). When i use nero it also tells me I can't use the dolby digital 5.1 audio due to patent issues? And then they prompt to buy some crap that I will never buy so I can hear the audio.

Can someone help me? I have to be doing something wrong that is incredibly easy, but I just can't seem to figure out.

EDIT: Nero is telling me I need a multi channel plug in to use the audio.

Last edited:
I have 2 seperate folders, Video_TS and Audio_TS. I click on video and then have about 20-30 different Video_TS files.

a) run dvd playback software program

b) select the "video_ts.ifo" file as the source file for playback. Never select individual .vob files for playback

I have to be doing something wrong that is incredibly easy, but I just can't seem to figure out.

EDIT: Nero is telling me I need a multi channel plug in to use the audio.

Well, the problem is that you need to buy a multi-channel audio plugin from Nero. That's not a Clonedvd issue. That's a limitation in your playback software.

The folders are AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS because this is format that video DVDs are in.

I recommend using The KMPlayer for viewing these files. It is free and you just have to click on "Open DVD File" and select the VIDEO_TS.IFO.

Back