• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] AI Scanner removes playable cell and RipGuard

Thanks for the new version.
I tested 6.3.1.0.
AI scanner can't recognize multiple set of buttons and remove playable cell, when enable.
(AI scanner itself seems to have the problem even if it doesn't work and no problem when automatic.)

Regards.

I testet with newest ver.6.9.4.0(=>6.4.9.0) from the last test after a long time.
(I hope there becomes to be no problem when AI scanner's setting is "always enable".)

Playable movie(cell) of no RipGuard version of "Cars" is removed, when AI scanner's setting is "automatic".
This bug was fixed once before.

I think it better that AI scanner itself has no problem even when "always enable".

Regards.

edit

Last edited:
I testet with newest ver.6.9.4.0(=>6.4.9.0) from the last test after a long time.
(I hope there becomes to be no problem when AI scanner's setting is "always enable".)

Playable movie(cell) of no RipGuard version of "Cars" is removed, when AI scanner's setting is "automatic".

I think it better that AI scanner itself has no problem even when "always enable".

Regards.

edit

This bug seems to be continuing in newest ver.6.4.9.2.
I hope it will be fixed.

Regards.

If this is a bug, it's going to be difficult for anyone to correct without Anydvd log files.

I'll attatch the log file.

I think this is the bug, because playaple cell is removed. It is caused by mis-recognization of certain multiple set of buttons. (I wrote in post #10).
This seemed to be fixed before, but it requied setting is "automatic" or "disabe", "always enable" brings the problem.
So I've been thinking it is bug of AI scanner itself, and it avoid the problem by not working AI scanner when "automatic" about this DVD.
Sorry if my thougut is wrong.

Regards.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_Q_CRZ0JJW2.zip
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
I understand you are pointing out the problem and James will resolve it, I'm sure, but people should never change the A.I. Scanner setting to anything other than Automatic unless specifically told to. The options do exist but Automatic is the default for a reason. :)

I realize you are looking at things to see if a problem exists but if it works fine using the Automatic setting then few people will run into this unless they are monkeying around with the settings when they shouldn't be.

Nonetheless, I'm sure with the logs that James will be able to figure it out. Thanks for your input. It is appreciated. :)

Thanks for the res.

I can understand what you say as one of thougt: it should be "automatic".
But I can't understand why AI scanner mis-recognize playable cell as unplayable. I think it reffers the reliability.
I imagine at first;
*always enable: scan unplayabe cells and removes, so bad sectors removed, but it needs scanning time.
*disable:
disabe: It doesn't need scanning time, but unplayabe cells remain, but there is the problem if bad sectors exist.
*automatic: scan only bad sectors, and if they exist AI scanner works, and if they don't exist AI scanner doesn't work.
But I know my thought is wrong, because bad sectors removed about some DVDs even if "disable". I'm cofused

Regards.

I tested ver.6.5.1.4 beta.

The bug is fixed

And what I think as problem is fixd, too. (about both no RipGuard version and RipGuard version.)
AI scanner can't recognize multiple set of buttons and remove playable cell, when enable.
(AI scanner itself seems to have the problem even if it doesn't work and no problem when automatic.)

Thanks very much.:bowdown::clap:

Regards.

Back