• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]About 4K\UHD videos

JCF2011

Is it possible to download 4K videos from Amazon?, i'm testing, but the max resolution to pick up is 1920x1080p, even for the movies i purchased in Amazon Video.

Thanks in advance for any information.

No. 4k is explicitly not mentioned on the product page either. It's not possible from ANY provider (except HBO due to a flaw in their DRM implementation).

No. 4k is explicitly not mentioned on the product page either. It's not possible from ANY provider (except HBO due to a flaw in their DRM implementation).
Thanks for the quick reply. So that's the reason non of the available programs like AnyStream download 4K.

Is it possible to download 4K videos from Amazon?, i'm testing, but the max resolution to pick up is 1920x1080p, even for the movies i purchased in Amazon Video.

Thanks in advance for any information.
It is possible with other tools :)

It's not going to happen anytime soon. If and when we can make it available you will know about it.

Back