• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 1.4.4.1 - Amazon Loads To Shopping Page Instead Of Prime Video

MadMopar

When I load AS, Amazon opens to the Shopping page instead of the Prime Video page. It won't let me go to Prime Video by clicking on the "Prime Video" link in the places bar.

I have logged out and and restart AS and log back in, but still no luck. This has been happening since ver. 1.4.2.1 at least I believe.

I have to search for a movie in prime video before I can get to My Stuff.

Log file attached.

Anyone else having this problem?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.4.1.astlog
    92.4 KB · Views: 2
This has been happening since ver. 1.4.2.1
I installed 1.4.4.1 yesterday after I was done, but haven't used it yet. So I cannot confirm or deny it now.
But when it happens since a few versions for you, then it is something on your end (network, account or region), because it never happend to me and if there would be someone else, we would have many posts about this. I havent't seen one.

You might try blowing out the browser cache AS uses for AP to see if helps as it is easy to do and painless to try.

That is located here -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Just rename that folder to whatever while AS is closed and then rerun it and see that helps.

Happening to me too, cant find that folder location in windows 10.

Happening to me too, cant find that folder location in windows 10.
Open up File Explorer. The address edit control should have "This PC" text in it. In the address edit control type "%appdata%" (without the quotes, but with the %s, replacing whatever text is in the control, and hit the Enter/Return key so File Explorer opens the AppData folder. It's located on your boot drive, C:\.

You should now be in the Roaming subfolder section of AppData. Click the up arrow button to the left of the address edit control, or click on AppData in the edit control, to go up one directory level. You should see 3 folders: Local, LocalLow and Roaming. Double click on Local. Now you can navigate down into the RedFox/AnyStream folder to manipulate the cache folder.

Good luck!

You might try blowing out the browser cache AS uses for AP to see if helps as it is easy to do and painless to try.

That is located here -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Just rename that folder to whatever while AS is closed and then rerun it and see that helps.
Found the folder but it doesn't fix it.

Found the folder but it doesn't fix it.
Leave a log file and I will look at it. Please explain the problem in detail, not being able to find a folder where your movies are is not an issue here. When the movie is done downloading you just press the button on the AS screen and it will open where the movie is.

Leave a log file and I will look at it. Please explain the problem in detail, not being able to find a folder where your movies are is not an issue here. When the movie is done downloading you just press the button on the AS screen and it will open where the movie is.

How do i create or find the logfile?

Here you go.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.4.1.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Back